Stuck in the #CroneZone
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
Does he still suck or did they give him good stats :rofl:

Disguy

Batman > Moon Knight
OT Supporter
Oct 26, 2004
Madden has been shit for years if not decades. Kap, who hasn't played in what 4+ years would not be a good qb. He was already demoted to second string before he got the boot.

JacksonWhite

Apr 11, 2011
That’s it, consider this game boycotted.

I hear they are gonna yank the exclusive license from Madden and allow competition next year

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
OT Supporter
May 2, 2002

I hear they are gonna yank the exclusive license from Madden and allow competition next year

all the extremely shitty versions of madden for the last decade+ didnt do it

but including a guy that kneeled before games is the last straw

TS
TS
SBrooks1

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia

EA just renewed the simulation license with the NFL for at least 5 more years. They did give 2K Sports the license to make arcade-type NFL games though.

TucsonTerror

Feed someone who's hungry!
OT Supporter
Jan 29, 2005
Tucson, AZ USA
Look up his actual numbers for even the last season. He had 3 surgeries during the off season and was still better than Newton and about 15 other starting QBs when he came back.

Reactions: hootpie

MZ2215

Yep
Jul 21, 2001
Michigan
Look up his actual numbers for even the last season. He had 3 surgeries during the off season and was still better than Newton and about 15 other starting QBs when he came back.

Won't argue that he didn't have decent stats in a few categories on a terrible team in 2016, but PFF ranked him 29th out of 32 and he had a QBR that placed him at #22. Completion % put him at #26, and he got sacked 36 times despite only playing 12 games.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan