ART comments/critiques..first timer..

michael

Florida Man, Esq.
Dec 21, 2001
The ether
Just went on a little vacation and took some pics with a camera i borrowed from my father-in-law.. nikon d3100 with the packaged lens (18-55 VR)

34q8rnn.jpg

2wqet95.jpg

4j11f.jpg

thanks

xenon supra

OT Supporter
Feb 3, 2005
San Diego, CA
Great color. Nice timing. Honestly these are very good for a noob.

Composing photos perfectly and getting the timing right just takes time and practice.

TS
TS
michael

michael

Florida Man, Esq.
Dec 21, 2001
The ether
Great color. Nice timing. Honestly these are very good for a noob.

Composing photos perfectly and getting the timing right just takes time and practice.
i'm not a total newb..just a noob with this camera.

i've had a D100 for the past year or so (hand-me-down) and i bought a coolpix 5700 in like 2005 that i used for a while.. so i know the basics and can compose a bit.

thanks though :big grin:

Wobistdu

they look great.

i love #1 due to everything going on. it makes me look around the pic for a while.

YourMomOnRyeBun

Sep 6, 2006
Houston, TX
Then just chop out the post, leave the pelican, standing on nothing. LIKE A BOSS.

:rofl:

I like the post/pelican. When I first looked at the shot I saw the bird in the water, the waves...then I saw the post/pelican and though it added a little depth to the scene.

I might clone out the boat in the last pic though. Doesn't really add anything to the shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan