Compensation Season Bois: How's your bonus/raise this year?

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Bonus was decent all things considered.. up 10% from last year. Think this was flat for a lot of people in my group from what I understand.

Raise was 5% which ain't too bad.

Overall, compared to what I'm hearing about other companies in my industry, I'm pretty content. :shrug: My company has avoided big layoffs so far.

fuct.

Pax sola in morte
OT Supporter
Nov 12, 2000
Howdy Arabia
i'm not a bonus eligible employee, but I got a decent bump this year.

Wife's bonus is coming at the beginning of march. she normally gets 10% of her yearly salary.

Reactions: Menger

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Djent is not a genre
Jun 13, 2001
We'll find out in February, but early signs are shaping up well.

They just re-did our target compensation ranges, sliding them up. Since we're all lower in the range now, there is typically higher percentages coming.

gimpshiznit

Totally not Larry
Aug 9, 2003
Twin Shitties
our standard raise was 5% for employees. kinda poopy given inflation so high and even social security folks got a 99% bump.
but with fixed income AND equity markets down double digits last year makes it hard to invent money to pay folks

TS
TS
rcm

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
our standard raise was 5% for employees. kinda poopy given inflation so high and even social security folks got a 99% bump.
but with fixed income AND equity markets down double digits last year makes it hard to invent money to pay folks
When are you gonna move to a big dick NY/Chicago firm?

dorkultra

OT Supporter
Oct 14, 2005
nilbog, trollhio
Semi-related: The law requiring NY job postings to include a salary range is awesome.
are they not allowed to have over a certain percentage in the range, because i've seen plenty of jobs that will range $127k to $254k :rofl:
and you know the job has a budget for $130k

deaddweeb

Gundy, Gunder, Gunthy, Goonter, Günder... GUNTER!
OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
Everett, WA
We get basically nothing as far as a general wage increase, which would have been back in September. Not sure how much, probably 1%.

As far as "bonus", we still don't know till mid Feb. It's based off safety, quality, etc. and I think can be up to 6% (maybe more) but last I saw its not even at 2%. Usually it gets negotiated before we see the final number. Pretty shitty system overall on how they give us bonuses so hopefully that gets dropped and revamped next contract time.

Reactions: Kafka

VipZ28

OT's resident Solar and Home Battery guy, I guess?
OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
Pearland, Texas
Bonus was good, up a couple of percent from last year, Raise was around 7%... can't complain at all!

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
So far about the same as last year, maybe a few k more. 🤞 There are no last minute fuck ups or expenses in the next two weeks. Usually get it in the middle of March.

SBrooks1

I Bomb Atomically
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
jelly-of-the-month.gif

10dementianal

Mar 29, 2007
I find out first week of Feb, town hall for numbers in on Tuesday, which I do believe will be pretty good all things considered. I am once again expecting nothing because of hard times or some other dumb shit excuse they always use.

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
We were told in Dec we hit our numbers so anyone on a bonus scheme will get theirs. 10% so that will be nice AF. Supposed to get a 4% raise but no clue when that takes effect. My fucking insurance went way up so I'm bringing home about $90 a pay check less. Kinda pissed about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dakoter07