SPORTS competed for the first time in a year..

chechen

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
OT Supporter
Sep 29, 2003
Irvine, CA
I did ok.. really brain farted hardcore in my first one and lost on pts in overtime..
that was frustrating.

and then tapped the next two guys out.

seem to have some strange mental block and constantly have to lose my first match before i do a better job.. wasn't so proud of my performance but I feel like I have a lot of (mat?) rust..

[y]63KSvHXs10k[/y]

[y]xJX9Y0_i5ac[/y]

[y]MqosI9jtnuU[/y]

felt like i was passing well here, but this guy had monster grips and everytime he reached for the cross choke i started to feel light headed. havent seen too many guys who can set it up that effectively from the bottom.

Last edited:
TS
TS
chechen

chechen

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
OT Supporter
Sep 29, 2003
Irvine, CA
You mainly use that grip for the straight ankle?

yeah i find it the easiest grip to get.

people focus a lot on grips but for me what gets the person tapping the fastest is doing it when their knee is bent a bit.

[y]Pee-nDNJgVA[/y]

watch at 4:05..

the traditional way doesnt work super great for me since im short and peoples legs are so long. I can extend my body into their ankle but they keep pushing their legs through.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan