TECH Computer and electronics dorks come complain about stuff here

Chews Wisely

Banned
Apr 23, 2022
The only reason I even refreshed it was because the window randomly switched from dark mode to light mode and I was tired of being blinded by it. I guess next time I'll just swap tabs (like I'll remember, I make like 1 call a month :rofl:).
I do it out of habit from refreshing so many forum pages.

CPTMULLER

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR
:rofl: and for my latest bitch of the day...

I Just had my groceries delivered in like 50 plastic bags. Most of them only had 1 or 2 small items in them that could have easily been combined together to save at least half of the bags used. And when dude placed them at my doorstep, EVERY single one of them was handles down!
:roflwtf:
I ordered 3 bagged salads on Amazon Fresh once, they each got their own full size paper bag :roflwtf:

• Haha
Reactions: yonson
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California

I Just had my groceries delivered in like 50 plastic bags. Most of them only had 1 or 2 small items in them that could have easily been combined together to save at least half of the bags used. And when dude placed them at my doorstep, EVERY single one of them was handles down!
At least you didn't get an exploding Gigabyte PSU

• Haha
Reactions: yonson

TenSteel

*walks in Spanish*
OT Supporter
Nov 11, 2001
San Diego

So wasteful

I don’t think the whole plastic bag ban did much. Now we just have a shit ton of “reusable” plastic bags all over the house.

TenSteel

*walks in Spanish*
OT Supporter
Nov 11, 2001
San Diego
Whole lotta cushion. It's single DIN with a floating screen.
Kinda crazy how the single DIN ones can have a bigger screen than the double DIN versions.
Damn, these have gotten significantly more expensive since I bought mine. We paid $350 out the door with a dash converter kit. However I’m sure that one has some more premium features.

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
So wasteful

I don’t think the whole plastic bag ban did much. Now we just have a shit ton of “reusable” plastic bags all over the house.
We did okay before COVID when I used to do more in person shopping as I bought my own special canvas bags. Then stores stopped allowing you to reuse your own bags, so I put them in storage and I've been too lazy to bring them back out.

So...a bunch of thick disposable plastic bags are now all I end up using.

• Support
Reactions: TenSteel

lowfat

The Dragon Reborn
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2003
Grande Prairie, AB, Can
Was talk of tool chests a few pages back IIRC. Ikea Bitch. :scootin:

FlHKgxM.jpg

PTNDlm8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448