TECH Computer and electronics dorks come complain about stuff here

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Yes, No other than it being a few $$ cheaper. I personally would rather have the graphics for troubleshooting.
I've seen it go both ways.

Integrated graphics can help troubleshooting.

If shit goes wrong it is dead simple to just swap out a poverty graphics card for troubleshooting and leave the processor alone and let it just process things.

Cliffs I avoid integrated graphics when I can in desktops, that's just me though.

Reactions: Section8

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Best way to remote in to my house PC's from work?

Don't want to fuck with VPN or reverse proxy bullshit should I just pay the splashtop subscription and be done with it?

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
In other news, the antsy one inspired me to order some SPAM... Amazon shows it was delivered (via USPS IN my mailbox, which it would never fit (I ordered a LOT of SPAM :mamoru:)) The kicker is the tracking number never showed up in my USPS informed delivery page, I'm hoping the seller just used the wrong address and will re-send it, well what I really would hope is whoever received it would do the right thing, but around here that would rarely happen...

Ohhh and on the 4th attempt Kroger finally came through and packaged the bottles correctly and they arrived! If the previous orders were packaged like this, then FedEx must have been dropping them off the top of the truck for them to have broken... It also looks like they have re-sent the original order from March (that they said they credited me for (which I have yet to receive)) for some reason.

• Support
Reactions: the_antsy_honda
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
In other news, the antsy one inspired me to order some SPAM... Amazon shows it was delivered (via USPS IN my mailbox, which it would never fit (I ordered a LOT of SPAM :mamoru:)) The kicker is the tracking number never showed up in my USPS informed delivery page, I'm hoping the seller just used the wrong address and will re-send it, well what I really would hope is whoever received it would do the right thing, but around here that would rarely happen...

Ohhh and on the 4th attempt Kroger finally came through and packaged the bottles correctly and they arrived! If the previous orders were packaged like this, then FedEx must have been dropping them off the top of the truck for them to have broken... It also looks like they have re-sent the original order from March (that they said they credited me for (which I have yet to receive)) for some reason.
Do you have a costco?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448