OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
@the_antsy_honda

3fzb9cj4w1491.jpg

bearsdidit

May 8, 2004
San Diego, CA
Let's lose weight together. I was around 155lbs just before COVID and then gained 30lbs over the course of two years. Started drinking beer a lot more than I ever did and really got in to ice cream :rofl:
I’m down my dudes. Since fatherhood, I’ve gained 25 pounds and want to get back into shape. I’m not looking to be a high level athlete but want to get rid of this dad bod.

@the_antsy_honda

TenSteel

*walks in Spanish*
OT Supporter
Nov 11, 2001
San Diego
I don't get the 11 hate.....maybe since I'm on the insider build since forever I haven't encountered the browser issues
By the time Windows 11 has matured for five years and MS announces Win 12, all the youtube pc performance geeks will have a new target to complain about and tell everyone to keep their Windows 11 installations for as long as possible.

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
I used to be hella fat. Like 260lb and 6'.

My A1c was 8, and I freaked out. Went scorched earth diet and exercise, after about a year I was down to 160.

At this time I was actively using Facebook, and there were pictures of me at family events.

Anyway, my relatives thought I was dying and got calls from cousins and uncles I don't normally see. They were hella worried.

I told them no I wasn't dying but I was diabetic and got scared and lost a shitload of weight.

I was good for about 3 years and since COVID I gained a lot of it back. Back up to 220 now :hs:
The good knows is you know exactly how to lose weight pretty quickly. Do it again :h5:

Reactions: the_antsy_honda

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Jew Space Laser Control Center
And is it fucking stupid when I see old pics of myself in my 20s and sometimes think to myself "You looked so good, why were so damned awkward!?"

I swear if I could transplant my 30 year old brain into my 20s I think I would have hooked up with a lot more girls. :rofl:
There's a reason "youth is wasted on the young" is a saying.

If I could go be 20 year old me, or at least pass on 10 minutes of info, the change would be ridiculous :rofl:

Reactions: TenSteel

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
yo I went to see my doctor last year because my blood pressure was kind of high. He turned his monitor towards me, and pointed to the picture of me they had on file, which happened to be when I was super skinny.

He said, "this used to be you."

I was like....fuck bro just kill me now
That's one way to trigger eating disorders, jfc. :ugh:

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
I don't take anything for the beetus yet, but there's a new drug that's supposed to help with weight loss too. Forget the name. But I want it lol
Semaglutide (brand name Wegovy), although finding it is tough due to supply chain issues, and getting insurance to pay for it is tough (unless you have the beetus, so that works out for you)

There's also Tirzepatide which is showing promise in trials as well, including for those that are obese and morbidly obese but without the beetus.

Reactions: the_antsy_honda

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
I’m sorry, did you mean to type well done fries?
Speaking of this, the wife hates that I order fries well done at fast food restaurants. Mostly because some (like McDonalds) think that means "freshly cooked and still floppier than Ivanka under Donald" instead of "fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside" and it pisses me off when they take the time to cook them fresh but then fuck it up by pulling them early :rofl:

Canes and Whataburger are pretty good about it, though :o

/fattycrew

• Haha

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
Semaglutide (brand name Wegovy), although finding it is tough due to supply chain issues, and getting insurance to pay for it is tough (unless you have the beetus, so that works out for you)

There's also Tirzepatide which is showing promise in trials as well, including for those that are obese and morbidly obese but without the beetus.
Meth is also cheap and readily available depending where you live

• Haha

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Meth is also cheap and readily available depending where you live
I mean my ex-BIL is a meth dealer, well I guess an ex-meth dealer although now he's in witsec so maybe he is again who knows, so I could easily score some (maybe?).

But then I'd have to burn myself to death with napalm and that'd really impact the cuddle time with the pups.

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California

I think I was reading about the Tirzepatide which seems to have been approved by FDA recently.

No idea if insurance covers it tho lol

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marsillpost