CREW TECH Computer and electronics dorks come complain about stuff here

XxOoLVoOxX

OT Supporter
May 30, 2021
Use the thumb side wheel to scroll right/left.
Use the thumb back/forward buttons to do back/forward things.

I don't see why this is difficult?

We are on different topics now. I was talking about wanting a compact bluetooth mouse for my laptop. Not replacing the MX Master on my desktop.

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003

So those 8-bit artisan key caps are about as affordable as I was expecting! :rofl:

@LancerV @yonson @EcheloN @amalgamas @the_antsy_honda

$599 if you want one of each size
Yea almost right on the money :rofl: never figured out artisan keycaps, a keycap that isnt In profile with everything else would drive me nutts

Reactions: yonson

XxOoLVoOxX

OT Supporter
May 30, 2021

Code:
https://smile.amazon.com/Logitech-Performance-Scrolling-Customizable-Bluetooth/dp/B089NJQR5T/

this is as small as I'd go w/o just using the trackpad personally

Yeah. I was hope something super thin like this that won't even bulge out my laptop bag at all but technology just isn't that advanced yet.

HZfoMJy.jpg

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...

TenSteel

*walks in Spanish*
OT Supporter
Nov 11, 2001
San Diego
Yea almost right on the money :rofl: never figured out artisan keycaps, a keycap that isnt In profile with everything else would drive me nutts
I can see using them for modifiers or an Esc key. People will buy these to blend in with a whole A E S T H E T I C they have going on their desk.

GH0ST

OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2003
GA
Oh, duh. Yeah, I know what you are talking about now. I haven't used a mouth that you could press the center scroll wheel left or right to do anything in a long time. I've got to go back through my amazon searches and see if any of those thin mouses with scroll wheels have that feature.

I forget my mouse even does the side to side thing since it's so unnatural to me :rofl:

Reactions: XxOoLVoOxX

Niccolo-daddy

Dec 16, 2004
I feel like for an escape button it works or maybe layer 1/2 buttons. Never bought one though. Could never justify 60 bucks for one keycap.

EcheloN

OH NOES!
Dec 13, 2001
I bought like 120 of Black ink v2 cause they were on sale. I still haven't touched it cause I don't feel like pulling my alpacas. :o

I've got a bunch of L&F black ink v2s waiting to go into a couple keyboards when they come in. Everyone is like you need to try something else. But they're just so good.

Niccolo-daddy

Dec 16, 2004
I've got a bunch of L&F black ink v2s waiting to go into a couple keyboards when they come in. Everyone is like you need to try something else. But they're just so good.
I know that feeling. I'm pretty settled on switch preferences.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marsillpost