CREW TECH Computer and electronics dorks come complain about stuff here

Niccolo-daddy

Dec 16, 2004
We had backspace, so you could use the white out strip. Honestly I'm glad I learned like that though, it really helped with my accuracy (when it mattered at least) now I just let the typo's fly because fuck em :rofl:
lol we did the XXXXX thing over the existing line.
I was by far the fastest in the class with the worst accuracy which put me right in the middle of the pack. :mamoru:

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Jew Space Laser Control Center
Oh fuck me, these are cool. I love space shit.

And it's not ridiculously over the top about it, right?

61mDFiSYZWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Want.

• Love
Reactions: TenSteel

lowfat

The Dragon Reborn
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2003
Grande Prairie, AB, Can
OH and @lowfat I don't think I'm a fan of this super low-profile DSA thing.

I'll give it another day or two but it feels awkward coming from using Cherry profile for so long.

Even if I don't like them it seem silly to return them at this point. I also don't think AliExpress has much in the way of being able to do returns, but I'm not sure.

I use my keyboard in a reverse slope so DSA really is needed in my case.

Reactions: TenSteel

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Jew Space Laser Control Center
well you didn't need a $100 soldering station for one switch :rofl:

but this is the way
Yeah technically I didn't need that but I saw the station on an LTT vid on this exact topic and thought "You know what, I've used the $10 corded one I bought from Radio Shack when I was 12 for....30 years. Also I can't remember where the fuck it is... Let's go get a decent setup so I can go another 30 years. "

Plus my wife is gone for 2 weeks starting Saturday and our nephew is coming back with her and I thought about teaching him how to solder up a little project, like a remote control car or something easy.

Reactions: Section8

CPTMULLER

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR
Yeah technically I didn't need that but I saw the station on an LTT vid on this exact topic and thought "You know what, I've used the $10 corded one I bought from Radio Shack when I was 12 for....30 years. Also I can't remember where the fuck it is... Let's go get a decent setup so I can go another 30 years. "

Plus my wife is gone for 2 weeks starting Saturday and our nephew is coming back with her and I thought about teaching him how to solder up a little project, like a remote control car or something easy.

something like this is ideal for teaching kids imo, I bought a couple at frys to teach myself how to solder back in the day :mamoru:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandy Lyle