CREW TECH Computer and electronics dorks come complain about stuff here

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
It feels foreign having the ability to buy a 3080Ti FE from Best Buy for MSRP and pick it up within one hour.
Oh fuck you built a PC with last gen hardware? Should have waited for the next gen hardware to come out next month!

Oh fuck you built a PC with next gen hardware? Should have bought last gen hardware at a steep discount and no firmware bugs.

Niccolo-daddy

Dec 16, 2004
Oh fuck you built a PC with last gen hardware? Should have waited for the next gen hardware to come out next month!

Oh fuck you built a PC with next gen hardware? Should have bought last gen hardware at a steep discount and no firmware bugs.
I like the test post above this more.

Sitting here thinking of selling 3080 when 4080 pops up.

• Haha
Reactions: stevezissou

Seluryar

Jan 22, 2005
Blue Marble Island
My monitor is getting old, Seems like I should start thinking about replacing it, its an LG Ultrawide, 2015 model I think. Any recommendations for something not ultrawide in the $300-$400 range with built in speakers? Built in speakers are a must as my cat would just knock regular speakers off my desk. 4K isnt necessary but I wont go against it. 27 inch to 32 inch with VESA mount.

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
My monitor is getting old, Seems like I should start thinking about replacing it, its an LG Ultrawide, 2015 model I think. Any recommendations for something not ultrawide in the $300-$400 range with built in speakers? Built in speakers are a must as my cat would just knock regular speakers off my desk. 4K isnt necessary but I wont go against it. 27 inch to 32 inch with VESA mount.
Any monitor with built in speakers is gonna be shit...may be better off just using Bluetooth headset/earbuds if cat is concern

Reactions: Bloke and GH0ST

wizurd

OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas

Been happy with my Dell S3220DGF although there may be newer models out now. Like others have said going with something with built-in speakers is a terrible idea.

Seluryar

Jan 22, 2005
Blue Marble Island
Got some 3d prints from the library today for my flight sim throttle quadrant:
USUH5yc.jpg

Passed along some ideas on how to make them better and found out a flight sim community member is working on something like it, I have a non-invasive mod in the works right now which could prevent the following from happening:
S7o5zVF.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marsillpost