the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
what-tom-cruise.gif

FreakinSyco

OT Supporter
Apr 6, 2004
Anyone have a graphics card in the $200 or less range they want to part with? My son needs something in his PC for 1080p gaming.

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Anyone have a graphics card in the $200 or less range they want to part with? My son needs something in his PC for 1080p gaming.
Ebay used RTX 2060 or 5600XT

They are around that price range.

But for a few bucks more, a radeon 6600 will do really well and comes with free games right now

$279 comes with 2 free games

Reactions: Bloke and TenSteel

Seluryar

Jan 22, 2005
Blue Marble Island
So my go to for recording storms out my apartment window is a Wyze pan cam, not thrilled with the quality and how it records, I have it do timelapse videos. It seems the only way to record live video on it is to have the phone screen on full time during the entire record process. It also takes a shot every 3 seconds minimum so it misses many lightnings.

iV9c1Zl.jpg

I am looking for a better solution to this that could also provide better quality and recording to my media server which is on full time. Originally I thought Id go with a webcam wired to the server, Can I do this with an IP camera? Not ready to delve/invest into POE. Open to recommendations under $200. Must be 1/4in/tripod mount capable, waterproof for the win or must have an accessory that makes it waterproof/resistant

Last edited:

Seluryar

Jan 22, 2005
Blue Marble Island
So my go to for recording storms out my apartment window is a Wyze pan cam, not thrilled with the quality and how it records, I have it do timelapse videos. It seems the only way to record live video on it is to have the phone screen on full time during the entire record process. It also takes a shot every 3 seconds minimum so it misses many lightnings.

I am looking for a better solution to this that could also provide better quality and recording to my media server which is on full time. Originally I thought Id go with a webcam wired to the server, Can I do this with an IP camera? Not ready to delve/invest into POE. Open to recommendations under $200. Must be 1/4in/tripod mount capable, waterproof for the win or must have an accessory that makes it waterproof/resistant
Welp, cant edit that right now for some reason, but I might be willing to invest in POE idk.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971