CREW TECH Computer and electronics dorks come complain about stuff here

onedownfiveup

OT Supporter
Jun 26, 2005
Yea I could tell his videos "dropped off" never knew why though.

Glad I stuck with him hope he comes out ok on the other side.
I looked back, it looks like his wife is in one of his videos in Nov 2021.

I follow him because we have similar content at times and YouTubers in Kansas I always have a soft spot for.

Reactions: stevezissou
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
The LTT office tour was pretty neat, I like being at LANs where everyone is the same brand of autism as me, it's so easy to make friends/talk to people :hs:
Would be cool but then again I have to avoid getting covid for the next couple of weeks and year because I have my vasectomy on the 11th I don't want to miss, and my kid has this class trip I already paid a non-refundable $500 for

• Support
Reactions: TenSteel

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Too many women be getting mad that an inanimate object gets more attention.
HOSE MAD

1a0d8e60-73c1-44e5-8435-62b4c10e7b78_1.12654a59d57194eca4c76aeabbf9256f.jpeg

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
I married a girl who gamed and now we go back and forth on gaming.

By we I mean her. She enjoyed WoW as a way of hanging out with the rest of us, but since that number has dwindled she's not too into it. Tempted to hit up WoW Classic Wrath though :o

CPTMULLET

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR
I married a girl who gamed and now we go back and forth on gaming.

By we I mean her. She enjoyed WoW as a way of hanging out with the rest of us, but since that number has dwindled she's not too into it. Tempted to hit up WoW Classic Wrath though :o
The problem with WoW classic (for me specifically) is that I don't have strong nostalgia for that time in my life and the game is soooooooo figured out now :hs:

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
The problem with WoW classic (for me specifically) is that I don't have strong nostalgia for that time in my life and the game is soooooooo figured out now :hs:
Wrath was where our guild really nailed it down. BC was where we formed up and starting doing end-game stuff, then they released Wrath.

It's mostly nostalgia for us - but part of the problem one of the main people moved to Hawaii so we'd have to coordinate on her time schedule and that's tough since we're all old fucks now :mamoru:

CPTMULLET

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR
Wrath was where our guild really nailed it down. BC was where we formed up and starting doing end-game stuff, then they released Wrath.

It's mostly nostalgia for us - but part of the problem one of the main people moved to Hawaii so we'd have to coordinate on her time schedule and that's tough since we're all old fucks now :mamoru:
oh between my IRL shit falling apart and my wow guild falling apart in Ulduar I don't think I know anyone from that time period (in WoW) anymore, I was like 19 though :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds