CREW TECH Computer and electronics dorks come complain about stuff here

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
It's constant code updates for Unity and PowerStore to fix issues that cause data loss or the SP's to reboot. What an embarrassment of a company.

X2 is the same

The code you are running has a minimum of eight firmware bugs on the HBAs. Good luck :rofl:

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
@yonson

As I read through all the merch items I am reading them in his accent

it's brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: TenSteel and yonson

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
We have been signaled

It’s time to hack the Gibson
TyMxd9y.gif

0Qz4tMK.gif

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
lttstore is dead to me, I'll never purchase another item from them... I have purchased quite a few items from them in the last couple of years, I tried purchasing something a while back and their system kept kicking me out stating my zip code didn't match my address among other errors (I tried multiple browsers and computers). Nothing has changed from any of my other orders. When I contacted customer support I basically got blown off multiple times as they said the issue was on my end and not theirs and there wasn't anything they could do about it. Even though I sent screenshots showing other orders with the same address, payment info etc... so yeah fuck lttstore.com

CPTMULLET

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR
lttstore is dead to me, I'll never purchase another item from them... I have purchased quite a few items from them in the last couple of years, I tried purchasing something a while back and their system kept kicking me out stating my zip code didn't match my address among other errors (I tried multiple browsers and computers). Nothing has changed from any of my other orders. When I contacted customer support I basically got blown off multiple times as they said the issue was on my end and not theirs and there wasn't anything they could do about it. Even though I sent screenshots showing other orders with the same address, payment info etc... so yeah fuck lttstore.com
did you just try to pre order a backpack?

• Haha
Reactions: TenSteel and lowfat

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529