CREW TECH Computer and electronics dorks come complain about stuff here

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Why you have fake zip code?

Joking aside that's a really strange issue
It was crazy, I was using paypal which has all of that stuff pre-programmed and it hasn't changed in years and is what I always used with ltt, however it didn't matter what method of payment I tried with them nothing worked, even thought it worked fine with multiple other websites minutes before and after attempting to purchase from ltt without issue. It just really pissed me off that they basically just blew me off saying they couldn't troubleshoot this type of issue and to contact my bank/payment provider. Hell, I even gave it over a week just in case it was in issue on their end that had gotten fixed and it still didn't work.

TenSteel

*walks in Spanish*
OT Supporter
Nov 11, 2001
San Diego
lttstore is dead to me, I'll never purchase another item from them... I have purchased quite a few items from them in the last couple of years, I tried purchasing something a while back and their system kept kicking me out stating my zip code didn't match my address among other errors (I tried multiple browsers and computers). Nothing has changed from any of my other orders. When I contacted customer support I basically got blown off multiple times as they said the issue was on my end and not theirs and there wasn't anything they could do about it. Even though I sent screenshots showing other orders with the same address, payment info etc... so yeah fuck lttstore.com
I'm trying to stop myself from buying a third GN shirt. :o

May 29, 2001
Sheridan, WY
i agree, i may end up with a screwdriver but the backpack is 1) huge and 2) really expensive
I just looked at the bag, for everything they crammed in there with the thought to compartments, layout, and materials, the price is competitive with other high end bags i've seen. It is massive though, unless i was doing physical support calls on location(s) every day, i would never need a bag like that.

Reactions: lowfat

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
BFE NY
I just looked at the bag, for everything they crammed in there with the thought to compartments, layout, and materials, the price is competitive with other high end bags i've seen. It is massive though, unless i was doing physical support calls on location(s) every day, i would never need a bag like that.
im really just not the target person for high end bags, ive looked at them and they dont offer me anything over the 100$ northface one i got

Reactions: Section8

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
I'm trying to stop myself from buying a third GN shirt. :o

I usually only buy 1 shirt a year from them, the worst of or whatever it's called they put out at the beginning of the year about the previous year.

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Ordered 2 mod mats from GN store.

An excellent experience both times.

Never ordered anything from LTT don't intend to either.

Reactions: yonson

TenSteel

*walks in Spanish*
OT Supporter
Nov 11, 2001
San Diego
Anyone else excited about 13th gen/Zen4?

ZYt6TgCrj7nQFdiiBNHeUG-1200-80.jpg.webp

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529