CREW TECH Computer and electronics dorks come complain about stuff here

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
Anyone else excited about 13th gen/Zen4?

I don't even know when I'm going to build a new PC. Wanted to do it last year but fuck GPU prices. I don't really even have a reason to replace mine now, not playing anything crazy. Might be end of next year at this rate.

Reactions: TenSteel
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
I don't even know when I'm going to build a new PC. Wanted to do it last year but fuck GPU prices. I don't really even have a reason to replace mine now, not playing anything crazy. Might be end of next year at this rate.
GPU prices have fallen to at or below MSRP, but then again new stuff is about to launch too so.

@stevezissou legendary sage advice about that concept

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
For my gaming machine I'll probably just upgrade to a 5800X3D unless the 8 or 16 core 7000 series is that much better, but I would prefer not to have to update the whole system.
For GPU definitely updating to a 4080 possibly 4090 if they aren't insanely priced.

Reactions: the_antsy_honda
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
For my gaming machine I'll probably just upgrade to a 5800X3D unless the 8 or 16 core 7000 series is that much better, but I would prefer not to have to update the whole system.
For GPU definitely updating to a 4080 possibly 4090 if they aren't insanely priced.
The upgrade I really want is for some actual cool games to come out to play :hs:

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US

GPU prices have fallen to at or below MSRP, but then again new stuff is about to launch too so.

@stevezissou legendary sage advice about that concept

The upgrade I really want is for some actual cool games to come out to play :hs:

Yeah, looking for the next mega cache processor
tABeuiU.jpg

Niccolo-daddy

Dec 16, 2004
I'm trying to stop myself from buying a third GN shirt. :o

Dig the front quite a bit. Not sure about the back tho'.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971