CREW TECH Computer and electronics dorks come complain about stuff here

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Episodes 2 and 3 are really good. Episode 4 is wtf random, I think they had to do a filler for covid outbreak or something.

I should check out Super Crooks.

His obsession with Sega is pretty funny.

I forgot...Lycoris Recoil is really interesting if the premise doesn't immediately turn you off.

Do you have a HIDIVE sub?
I did the free trial on Amazon...seems they just have dubs though which is okay but I didn't continue the channel sub

Reactions: XR250rdr

XR250rdr

OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2004
Ca
I did the free trial on Amazon...seems they just have dubs though which is okay but I didn't continue the channel sub
Didn't realize you could do a subscription through Amazon. I signed up because all the Sentai licensed shows were moved over there. I wanted to watch the last season of Takagi-san and they ended up having a few other shows that were pretty good. Its too bad the app (at least Fire TV) is terrible. Never remembers what I've watched or what I've added to the queue.

Reactions: the_antsy_honda
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Didn't realize you could do a subscription through Amazon. I signed up because all the Sentai licensed shows were moved over there. I wanted to watch the last season of Takagi-san and they ended up having a few other shows that were pretty good. Its too bad the app (at least Fire TV) is terrible. Never remembers what I've watched or what I've added to the queue.
I hate how they keepoving around shit. Sentai stuff used to be almost all on Hulu a few years ago then they went poof. Some were still on Crunchyroll but then they went poof too, I guess hidive is their platform?

TenSteel

*walks in Spanish*
OT Supporter
Nov 11, 2001
San Diego
Anyone have experience with EVGA power supplies? They’re on sale this weekend and I thinking about getting the 850w Nova SFX one.

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Anyone have experience with EVGA power supplies? They’re on sale this weekend and I thinking about getting the 850w Nova SFX one.
I've got a few, the only real complaint I have with them is they can be a little noisy kinda like coil whine. When I had one in this PC which is mounted on the wall above my monitor (so the PSU is like a foot from my head) it was pretty damn distracting. The Corsair I replaced it with is whisper silent.

TenSteel

*walks in Spanish*
OT Supporter
Nov 11, 2001
San Diego
I've got a few, the only real complaint I have with them is they can be a little noisy kinda like coil whine. When I had one in this PC which is mounted on the wall above my monitor (so the PSU is like a foot from my head) it was pretty damn distracting. The Corsair I replaced it with is whisper silent.
That would annoy the shit out of me, so I'll probably stay away and just fork over the money for a Corsair SFX when I'm ready to do a full build.

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
I don't think the ones I use are noisy, but it could be the systems I. Using them in are just noisier in general so they'd down it out

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
That would annoy the shit out of me, so I'll probably stay away and just fork over the money for a Corsair SFX when I'm ready to do a full build.
If your PC isn't close to you and is in a normal case (unlike my ThermalTake P3) I don't think it would be a problem I've never noticed it in any of my other PC's.
I don't think the ones I use are noisy, but it could be the systems I. Using them in are just noisier in general so they'd down it out
You probably wouldn't even notice it in most typical cases/applications.

XR250rdr

OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2004
Ca
Used an 850W G6 on my sister's computer.

If it gets warm it switches the fan to 100%. I'm not a fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
penska