CREW TECH Computer and electronics dorks come complain about stuff here

XR250rdr

OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2004
Ca
I have 2 autos and a manual. If the manual they offer in the Mustang wasn't a GIANT POGDMFS I'd have gotten one in it too, but I opted for the MUCH better 10 speed auto instead...
When I was car shopping I briefly considered ordering a Mustang with the HO 2.3 with a manual. Guess its good I didn't go that route. Having a shitty transmission in a fun car would be a much bigger issue for me than not liking the eCVT in the MKZ.

Reactions: yonson

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
When I was car shopping I briefly considered ordering a Mustang with the HO 2.3 with a manual. Guess its good I didn't go that route. Having a shitty transmission in a fun car would be a much bigger issue for me than not liking the eCVT in the MKZ.
Yeah, Ford really cheaped out on the manual for the 2.3 and base 5.0. If they put the Tremec in them like the Mach 1 and GT 350 or the Camaro I would definitely had gone the manual route, but the POS knock off they use in them are garbage, I lost count at how many I've broken over the years :o

MiseryIndex

open your eyes child, your sea is changing.
Nov 9, 2000
heaven's fence.
supporting companies without offices and with people all over the world is fucking weird.

dude whose supposed to be facilitating the onboarding hasn't responded for weeks and no i get an out of office message saying he's away for over a month. they were supposed to get onboarded august 1 lol

people in all different time zones coordinating on projects and just go a week between email responses. stuff seems inefficient and takes forever.

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
supporting companies without offices and with people all over the world is fucking weird.

dude whose supposed to be facilitating the onboarding hasn't responded for weeks and no i get an out of office message saying he's away for over a month. they were supposed to get onboarded august 1 lol

people in all different time zones coordinating on projects and just go a week between email responses. stuff seems inefficient and takes forever.
That's a workforce management issue.

Reactions: Bloke and CPTMULLET

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
ULMC.gif
ULMC.gif

Cliffs EVGA is done making video cards using NVIDIA chips

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza