CREW TECH Computer and electronics dorks come complain about stuff here

XR250rdr

OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2004
Ca
Never fails - Needed a special cable so I mention it on teams and post a picture. 3 people proceed to offer me a similar but clearly different cable. No Becky, I'm not blocked because I can't find a standard power cable. Also fuck this switch and it's C15 power inlet.
View attachment 260606
Were you able to find one?

I needed one of those for a lab hot plate after someone lost the original one. Pretty sure I found a replacement on Amazon.

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
also still running 1080 crew. I was holding out for this launch but shit now i think i'll just get a 3080 or 3090

@stevezissou kindly post the needful
tABeuiU.jpg

atxmike

This is my custom title
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2007
Bay Area, CA
Were you able to find one?

I needed one of those for a lab hot plate after someone lost the original one. Pretty sure I found a replacement on Amazon.

Yea drove 25min to sfcables.com . They had this power cord (c14 to c15) in stock but none of the slimrun ethernet I ordered lol

Reactions: XR250rdr
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
If you think about it....if EVGA was mad at Nvidia for business practices...it was BRILLIANT to do what they did when they did. Just before 4k series launch, inception that seed of doubt into PCMR's minds.

Then the announcement...reinforces that preconception that Nvidia is a greedy motherfucker

Niccolo-daddy

Dec 16, 2004
If you think about it....if EVGA was mad at Nvidia for business practices...it was BRILLIANT to do what they did when they did. Just before 4k series launch, inception that seed of doubt into PCMR's minds.

Then the announcement...reinforces that preconception that Nvidia is a greedy motherfucker
the timing was perfect.

Feel like bateman atm: "Let's see Lisa's card"

Reactions: the_antsy_honda

XR250rdr

OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2004
Ca
@stevezissou started playing PUBG a bit. Was going to start playing with my kid on Sunday but there's a forced training mode now. :rofl: Game made him play with bots until he had won a match, got 5 kills, and drove 100m.

• Haha
Reactions: stevezissou

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
BFE NY
EVGA gets out of NVIDIA agreement just at 4000 series comes out.
4000 series going to sit on shelves as top manufacturers cut profit margins into the negatives.
4000 series cards going to need many users to upgrade PSUs.
EVGA's other big market is PSUs.
EVGA profits go brrrr as GPU market halts overall.
BIG BRAIN.

Reactions: Bloke and I<3URANUS
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
EVGA gets out of NVIDIA agreement just at 4000 series comes out.
4000 series going to sit on shelves as top manufacturers cut profit margins into the negatives.
4000 series cards going to need many users to upgrade PSUs.
EVGA's other big market is PSUs.
EVGA profits go brrrr as GPU market halts overall.
BIG BRAIN.
Meanwhile....at AMD

1663706455481.png

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza