CREW TECH Computer and electronics dorks come complain about stuff here

Boots

I'm wearing a disguise
Jul 2, 2001
🇨🇦
It was a good game for a little while (for clarification: one or two patch cycles) after they fixed the major bugs. Then they re-introduced most of them back into the game and I stopped playing it.

I haven't played in so long I don't know if they fixed the audio issues or not. That was always a big one for me that you couldn't locate people because sounds wouldn't play at all or would come from the completely wrong direction.

It always seemed like a half baked prototype to me :o

Reactions: XR250rdr

XR250rdr

OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2004
Ca
It always seemed like a half baked prototype to me :o
I'm not disagreeing with you. It took them forever to implement some really basic features that the game should have had from the beginning. I was just commenting that it looked like they were finally getting their shit together at one point and then very soon turned around and ran the other way.

I played it for quite a while, mostly because squad play with friends was enjoyable in spite of the game's flaws.

Reactions: Boots

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza