CREW TECH Computer and electronics dorks come complain about stuff here

Colin Robinson

OT Supporter
Aug 12, 2007
can one of you nerds recommend the cheapest used graphics card that will help me achieve 60FPS in elden ring? cpu is ryzen 3 3100

TenSteel

*walks in Spanish*
OT Supporter
Nov 11, 2001
San Diego

Cliffs lower spec 4080 12GB is actually a 4070, NVIDIA CLOWNING son

Literally everyone has figured this out, NVIDIA isn’t fooling anyone.

Some tech-tubers are speculating that this is their move to try and get rid of the remaining overstock 30 series cards first and then drop the price of the 40 series later next year after they’re sold out.

I also wouldn’t count on an official 4070 or 4060 launch until well into 2023, personally.

lowfat

The Dragon Reborn
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2003
Grande Prairie, AB, Can
see: want to buy a broverlanding car thread, don't feel like spending the money on my PC :o

if I do, I really just want to ditch my fusionIO drive and just buy a 2-4TB single m2 drive
So no more subaru?

Work is shopping for a new vehicle for me. Normally they get ugly ass Nissan NV200s now. But it sounds like an 8 month back order. So they are looking @ Subarus. Any new Subaru that doesn't have a manual trans has the 'Eyesight' package. Which means fully automatic LED headlights. :tbow:

:x:

CPTMULLET

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR
So no more subaru?

Work is shopping for a new vehicle for me. Normally they get ugly ass Nissan NV200s now. But it sounds like an 8 month back order. So they are looking @ Subarus. Any new Subaru that doesn't have a manual trans has the 'Eyesight' package. Which means fully automatic LED headlights. :tbow:

:x:
no more shitbox subarus anyhow, I realistically should get a newer one

• Support
Reactions: TenSteel
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
I suppose if the cooler designs are that intricate it explains some of the cost.

I sometimes wonder if for GPUs instead of reaching for more power and performance in the absolute sense, we should instead be trying to focus on efficiency and practicality. Like in phone designs. Games look great as it is, maybe just try to not blow 800w to get there

TenSteel

*walks in Spanish*
OT Supporter
Nov 11, 2001
San Diego
I suppose if the cooler designs are that intricate it explains some of the cost.

I sometimes wonder if for GPUs instead of reaching for more power and performance in the absolute sense, we should instead be trying to focus on efficiency and practicality. Like in phone designs. Games look great as it is, maybe just try to not blow 800w to get there
I’m not as willing at this point to make excuses for this clown car mess.

Reactions: the_antsy_honda

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza