CREW TECH Computer and electronics dorks come complain about stuff here

XR250rdr

OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2004
Ca
:rofl:
The struggle is real! My damn Z690 fails to go into the BIOS probably 33% of the time no matter how much I hit the DEL key. Most of the time I forget you can have it enter BIOS automagically by holding Shift while shutting down too and remember after the fact.
I can't get into the BIOS at all on my work computer unless I unplug the GPU and use iGPU.

• Wow
Reactions: yonson and TenSteel
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
:rofl:
The struggle is real! My damn Z690 fails to go into the BIOS probably 33% of the time no matter how much I hit the DEL key. Most of the time I forget you can have it enter BIOS automagically by holding Shift while shutting down too and remember after the fact.
that was one benefit of the AMD system I had. POST took so long I could always get into BIOS

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Same shape as the 203, but I forget what model it is specifically, entirely possible it's a different sku :hmm:
Logitech g305?

It's 99g, a little heavier

MiseryIndex

open your eyes child, your sea is changing.
Nov 9, 2000
heaven's fence.
debating buying a pre-built new pc rather than building one this time, with black friday deals

hp omen & lenovo legions are in the $1350 range. the legion has more RAM and a bigger ssd but a ryzen7 rather than intel, and 3060 rather than 3070
i'm not an AMD person, but i think it'd be worth it for double the memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman