OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2008
shitpost city

CPTMULLET

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2008
shitpost city
:rofl:

Riley is on the WAN show with Luke, that's my 2 favorite LTT people in one show!
I was just thinking I can't remember the last non linus/luke show for awhile they kinda had a revolving cast of people who were a lot lower energy about it

but I "watch" it during work and it normally takes me a couple days to actually finish :o

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
I was just thinking I can't remember the last non linus/luke show for awhile they kinda had a revolving cast of people who were a lot lower energy about it

but I "watch" it during work and it normally takes me a couple days to actually finish :o
I usually just have it on in the background. Linus was there the first hour but had to leave so Riley stepped in.

iCe

May 5, 2000
Chicago
ASRock tech support was quite helpful :rolleyes:

Contact your seller and ask for replacement ,since the board does not respond to POST or Power , better to get replacement

They must have a lot of failures on this item.
Asian manufacturers trying to get the rest of the world to conform to their typical "final sale" policy 🤔

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
ASRock tech support was quite helpful :rolleyes:

Contact your seller and ask for replacement ,since the board does not respond to POST or Power , better to get replacement

They must have a lot of failures on this item.
You take out all the ram other than 1 stick?

Try to reseat the processor?

Can you get into BIOS?

Reactions: yonson
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Decent deals if you don't give a shit about LoL branding, particularly the gpro wireless

That's a great price, and I don't mind the branding, wish it was the k/da version since that color scheme matches my shit better

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
You take out all the ram other than 1 stick?

Try to reseat the processor?

Can you get into BIOS?
Yup, tried 1 stick in each slot, 2 different CPU's that were supported, and 2 PSU's. The LED would come on and stay lit with power, but they don't even specify what that means. When you press the power button nothing happens, I even pulled the preinstalled header panel connector and tried manually jumping the power.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman