CREW TECH Computer and electronics dorks come complain about stuff here

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Yall don't get me started on portable audio. I have so many thousands of dollars of equipment collecting dust rn. So glad I dropped that hobby 😂
I have WAAAY too much for not using headphones very often. I mostly listen to 2 channel and rarely headphones, and usually when I DO use headphones it's my Sony WH-CH700N's :rofl:

Rusty Shackleford

luey its time for your anal pills
OT Supporter
Dec 2, 2006
St. Louis
Yall don't get me started on portable audio. I have so many thousands of dollars of equipment collecting dust rn. So glad I dropped that hobby 😂

I honestly don't know how much I'll sit around and listen to music with them, I'd much rather use speakers but at $100 I couldn't say no. I use these currently for gaming and am very happy with them. Interested to see what they gain being paired with the Schiit combo.

(Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7's)

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
I honestly don't know how much I'll sit around and listen to music with them, I'd much rather use speakers but at $100 I couldn't say no. I use these currently for gaming and am very happy with them. Interested to see what they gain being paired with the Schiit combo.

(Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7's)

I prefer open back headphones, I can hear what is going on around me/in my house and also my ears don't hurt after long gaming sessions and no sweat.

Yes I do know I am giving up "isolation" but the tradeoffs are worth it to me.

Reactions: lowfat

lowfat

The Dragon Reborn
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2003
Grande Prairie, AB, Can
Need to get me a semi-decent pair of bluetooth earphones. Need something to use when using loud ass tools. My shitty af set of Lenovo's are hot garbage. Worst bluetooth ever.

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Need to get me a semi-decent pair of bluetooth earphones. Need something to use when using loud ass tools. My shitty af set of Lenovo's are hot garbage. Worst bluetooth ever.
These are the ones I use for working out, cheap, reliable and if they get busted not the end of the world.

XR250rdr

OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2004
Ca
Some great deals on Logitech stuff on Amazon

Ordered these for the kids Xmas,

White and Blue
Limited-time deal: Logitech G435 LIGHTSPEED and Bluetooth Wireless Gaming Headset - Lightweight over-ear headphones, built-in mics, 18h battery, compatible with Dolby Atmos, PC, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Mobile - White https://a.co/d/8WqMdID

White and Lilac
Limited-time deal: Logitech G203 Wired Gaming Mouse, 8,000 DPI, Rainbow Optical Effect LIGHTSYNC RGB, 6 Programmable Buttons, On-Board Memory, Screen Mapping, PC/Mac Computer and Laptop Compatible - Black https://a.co/d/2zaDHsE
$30 is really cheap for that headset. Too bad the black one isn't $30 also.

Reactions: the_antsy_honda
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
i use Sony WI-XB400's; they work great and have for about 2 years now

also quite cheap these days

however, they don't have noise cancellation and I can't vouch for how they work in very loud environments

Reactions: stevezissou
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
i did modify them a bit, used a velcro tie from my evga psu to keep them together cuz one side always fell down

kind of like this little tie thingy on this other set

51FiRzWbV7S._AC_SL1500_.jpg

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
That's why I initially purchased the Sony WH-CH700N's and they were awesome for it. I've heard the newer ones are even better.

Reactions: lowfat

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman