XR250rdr

OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2004
Ca
Gigabyte 6750xt OC Gaming

Checked the cooler clearance but didn't consider the gpu :hmm:
That card will fit fine.

Never used the H510 flow.

If you can get the Meshify 2 Compact on sale it's a lot better than Meshify C. Big differences are more room for GPU and IO cables aren't attached to the front panel like on Meshify C.

Reactions: Souppishdawg

Souppishdawg

Jun 21, 2013
San Diego, CA
That card will fit fine.

Never used the H510 flow.

If you can get the Meshify 2 Compact on sale it's a lot better than Meshify C. Big differences are more room for GPU and IO cables aren't attached to the front panel like on Meshify C.
Right now, those are my two main options. I've heard bad things about the h510 Flow for thermals, and also minimal room for an AIO cooler if I ever wanted to put one in.

Would be hard to get a meshify 2 compact for this price (75 no tax). I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on this one

Reactions: XR250rdr

Tomash

OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2003
Houston, TX
Jesus fucking Christ.
Trying to cable manage the O11D with 10 ARGB PWM fans, RGB light bars, a triple PCIE 8-PIN GPU, and cable extensions (not custom cables) is fucking impossible even with a modular PSU.
It looks like shit. Round two tomorrow.
ARGB sucks. But is also awesome. But mostly sucks. Looks great though. And fucking pain in the ass to cable manage.

Reactions: mistergin

Tomash

OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2003
Houston, TX
I've built a lot of PCs over the years. The O11D is an interesting case, and looks fucking great, but it's a really shitty building experience.
Not fun like building in a Corsair or a Fractal.

Tomash

OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2003
Houston, TX
Also, I now see why Lian-Li came out with those "stackable" fans. That would REALLY cut down on the amount of cabling running through the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
    Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    abdallahppp6