Motor City...
Reactions: TenSteel

TenSteel

*walks in Spanish*
OT Supporter
Nov 11, 2001
San Diego
Nice results! Are they stable in game?
Your Time Spy is right at what my OC'd 12400 and 3090 scored and I looked to see if I had a 10411 Port Royal but the closest I had was a 10631 with a 3080.
Yes, and for benchmarks.

God of War is the only thing I'm testing right now and it seems fine.

1440 ultrawide on Ultra settings I'm coasting around 80 fps in the outdoor areas (I'm on the boat section currently.) If I go down to high detail it bumps up to about 120.

Interestingly if I turn on FSR Quality on ultra settings I only get about maybe 10 fps improvement. I guess Ultra settings on GoW are really demanding?

Oh and my junction temp is peaking at about 92 with a modest fan speed so I'm pretty happy with that.

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Yes, and for benchmarks.

God of War is the only thing I'm testing right now and it seems fine.

1440 ultrawide on Ultra settings I'm coasting around 80 fps in the outdoor areas (I'm on the boat section currently.) If I go down to high detail it bumps up to about 120.

Interestingly if I turn on FSR Quality on ultra settings I only get about maybe 10 fps improvement. I guess Ultra settings on GoW are really demanding?

Oh and my junction temp is peaking at about 92 with a modest fan speed so I'm pretty happy with that.
Just turn it down from ultra; I've never really noticed the difference being worth the fluidity loss

Reactions: TenSteel

lowfat

The Dragon Reborn
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2003
Grande Prairie, AB, Can
@lowfat tore down the loop to work on decoupling the pump and noticed the fittings had chafed most of the tube sleeving.

So I turned the 10/13mm fittings into 10/14mm fittings.

View attachment 296782

Fits great now.
I had to do similar when I did sleeving over hard line tubing. Although I sure af didn't have some fancy ass mill to do it. Just a drill and a vice.

• Haha
Reactions: XR250rdr and yonson

lowfat

The Dragon Reborn
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2003
Grande Prairie, AB, Can
So the ISP I was trying to use ships out the modem yesterday. Then today I get an email saying my order was rejected. Give them a call and they say they can't provide service to my area. Like why the fuck would you send out the equipment without verifying that before hand? 🤦

• Support
  • Wow
Reactions: XR250rdr and yonson

XR250rdr

OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2004
Ca
Reactions: yonson

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Well damn, MicroCenter showed to have 5 of the Suprim Liquid X 4090's in stock before I decided to head over (this was after the morning rush at around 13:00, so I was stoked) in the half hour it took me to get there they sold all 5 of them :wtc: They had a PNY, Strix and TUF, but none of those fit my case... :hsd:

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Well damn, MicroCenter showed to have 5 of the Suprim Liquid X 4090's in stock before I decided to head over (this was after the morning rush at around 13:00, so I was stoked) in the half hour it took me to get there they sold all 5 of them :wtc: They had a PNY, Strix and TUF, but none of those fit my case... :hsd:
Yea if they show in stock you better be there at open or saturday neckbeards will beat you to it

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
In a way, I'm losing some functionality with the Aluminum version, as they didn't do the USB-A passthroughs that are on the non-pro RK100. I guess that's not a huge deal though. I really like the design looks and the feel. Way more thocky.

Moved my old keycap set to the new RK100 Pro. Went with red switches this time for more gamer-ey focus :mamoru:

1674332627358.png

Ordered another set for the old one, a bit different color scheme.

I do not like the shine thru keycaps mostly.

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Yea if they show in stock you better be there at open or saturday neckbeards will beat you to it
Yeah, I figured it being 13:00 and they still had 5 in stock I was safe, but nope :hsd:

I couldn't take it though :mamoru:
Temporary until I can get an FE or one that will fit in the case.
tuf_4090.jpg
Stock:
1674338957081.png
Max OC. It let me up the power limit to 133% but will only pull 444W It's crazy the results are the same numbers just different positions.
1674339036811.png

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy