Computer and electronics dorks come complain about stuff here

Souppishdawg

Jun 21, 2013
San Diego, CA
I got an email from AMD saying they received my item, and it will be inspected. Assuming it passes the inspection, they will send me a new CPU

I logged into amd to see the status of my claim and see this
XO02xbU.jpeg

I'm assuming I should be good to go! Waiting for an email with shipping :coold:

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
I got an email from AMD saying they received my item, and it will be inspected. Assuming it passes the inspection, they will send me a new CPU

I logged into amd to see the status of my claim and see this
XO02xbU.jpeg

I'm assuming I should be good to go! Waiting for an email with shipping :coold:
says RMA approved, resolved, pass

good luck and hope the replacement is new and in good working order

Reactions: Souppishdawg

Souppishdawg

Jun 21, 2013
San Diego, CA
says RMA approved, resolved, pass

good luck and hope the replacement is new and in good working order
Yeah under "Replacement Status" it says completely resolved. Just waiting for the email.

Hoping everything works out. I basically have an entire system in my office waiting for this cpu so I can assemble it. One of my friends made a good point... 10 years ago, not having a PC would suck, but at least we have mini computers in our pockets now.

When I get that sweet first POST, I will jizz hard

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Yeah under "Replacement Status" it says completely resolved. Just waiting for the email.

Hoping everything works out. I basically have an entire system in my office waiting for this cpu so I can assemble it. One of my friends made a good point... 10 years ago, not having a PC would suck, but at least we have mini computers in our pockets now.

When I get that sweet first POST, I will jizz hard
ya'll laugh at me for having 8 gaming PCs in my house smh

XR250rdr

OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2004
Ca
Workstation build is back on track. Asus Pro WS W680-ACE IPMI finally showed up in stock and on order from Provantage.

Still can't figure out why the non-IPMI version is $80 more.

Next is a trip to MC for a 13900K.

Reactions: yonson

EdgeOfSanity

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2003
Houston, Tx
Preliminary OC is set on the 13900ks, all core 5.8P/4.5E/5.0C. Ram is set to XMP 7600mhz. This will serve as the base clocks for daily use OC, so no matter the load it won't go below this. I'll be working on grouping p and e cores to push higher clocks when less than 8p/16e threads are needed then moving on to OCTVB to push it even further. Ram should also hit 8000mhz with tighter than the stock C34 timings. End result should be something like 6-6.1ghz all core in games and 6.3-6.4ghz under light loads when only 2 cores are needed. This is going to take forever to get stable :o

1674604894281.png

Seluryar

Jan 22, 2005
NE Ohiya
Where might I be able to find a Vista Home Premium iso?

Only found a single torrent of it and when I made a rufus bootable stick, my computer had to protect me from something when it finished making it :noes:
(went to 1337 and only one had seeds)

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
old laptop, has its legit key on the sticker under it, dont want to put, dont want to put an unlegit windows on it as sometimes the activation fails over time and I dont want to see this laptop ever again..
Just install Windows 11 even if you dont have a license 99% of features still work

Seluryar

Jan 22, 2005
NE Ohiya
Walp, I might have done goofed, cant get the time to properly set on this laptop so chrome keeps giving me a time not synced page every time I open it, dont think i can use windows update either. then webpages load in looking like Im trying to load sites not updated since like 2005 so they are missing many part of them, gonna try 7, fuck legitimacy, There is a chance this thing wont support 10 :hmm:

Polish

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
Walp, I might have done goofed, cant get the time to properly set on this laptop so chrome keeps giving me a time not synced page every time I open it, dont think i can use windows update either. then webpages load in looking like Im trying to load sites not updated since like 2005 so they are missing many part of them, gonna try 7, fuck legitimacy, There is a chance this thing wont support 10 :hmm:
You need to update the time in the BIOS dogg

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6