Having trouble with my new gaming rig. Flame away once you hear the story, but you gurus have always been of great help to me on here. The other day I spilled a small amount of water on the top of my computer where and exhaust fan was. I am talking about 1\6th of a normal size cup. A little bit did get into the computer case itself. A few drops on the mother board and one on the graphics card. I immediately shut down the computer and got a hair dryer out to evaporate the water particles within the computer. The computer eventually shut down and once I removed all residual water I tried to boot the computer back up. Now the lights come on the fans all boot up but it shuts itself down immediately after like 6 seconds. Nothing appears on the screen as well. I am trying to diagnose the problem as I think its the mobo now. I hope the hair dryer didn't fry anything on the mobo. It was working fine after the water was spilled on it but I shut it down just to be safe. I think i may have damaged it by using the hair dryer. What do you guys think could possibly be the problem? If its the mobo how do I go about diagnosing the problem? I have an abit ip35 pro by the way. The code box near the bottom also still displays the numbers although even after looking at the manual I am not sure what they mean. Last night it wouldn't even start up when I hit the power supply button. Today it has begun to start up but just cycles on and off. Thanks in advance for the help. I will be on here on and off today as I am finishing up finals today.