Last night when I got home from work, I turned on my computer, and went down stairs. Came back up, and my computer os off. I'm like . So, I turn it on, it passes CMOS, then shuts off. I'm wondering if my CPU is overheating because I have that heat protection enabled... so I checked my flow indicator to see if water was flowing through OK. It seemed OK, but it was green, which can only mean algae and water is getting thicker. I should have put anti-freze in there. I took off my waterblock which was scorching hot, even only being on for 2 - 3 seconds. I set it down to let it cool off for another 10 minutes... came back, still scorching. I went to sleep. I'm hoping there's a kink in my tubing or something along those lines. I hope my CPU isn't damaged. Didn't have time to fix it last night, when I come home I'll look into it. It is time to change the water and put thermal paste on anyway. Not sure if it's worth the work though... since I'm moving this weekend.