Frank White

Through thick and thin...
OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2006
Dirty Jerz

Radicus

Jul 5, 2005
Free State
I use an MTAC carried at 4 o'clock. I've messed around with placement and I like 4 o'clock best since it's the most natural place to draw from for me.

EDIT: 3 o'clock

Otto

Who the hell do you think I am!?!?!?!
May 4, 2002
Georgia
2-3o'clock is the only comfortable spot when im sitting down in my MTAC, also prints less there, but im a skinny guy. took a few adjustments and playing around with the placement to find the right spot.

the only issue is bending over at the waist, you loose some flexibility that way

The Cable Guy

Jul 10, 2006
Rowland Heights, CA
I usually carry at 3:30 or 4:00 depending on how tight the shirt is. Looser shirts allow me to carry at 3. I haven't been using it lately though, new job doesn't let me carry on the job.

TriangleMan

What doesn't kill you is going to die
Sep 21, 2001
Floriduh
I have an MTAC in the chestnut, my fiancee has a Crossbreed Supertuck.

Honestly for the same price I think the MTAC is better quality, but the Supertuck works

4W4K3

Dec 31, 2004
TX

4W4K3

Dec 31, 2004
TX
Shoulder holsters FTL, you will probably sweep your own body and/or the person behind you. That Galco will be bulky as hell with the clip in the front.

Really? I can see it "sweeping" someone behind you as that is the direction in which the barrel is pointed. But if the holster is covering the trigger, and I keep my finger off the trigger until I'm on target I don't see a problem. I'm right handed and would have the gun under my left arm, sweeping my own body would be quite difficult wouldn't it?

I already have the linked Galco kydex holster. The clip is quite beefy, but the portion of the holster actually IWB is comfortable. The MTAC definitely looks slimmer.

EDIT - Thought about it for 2 more seconds, I guess you could EASILY sweep the inside of your left arm with that setup. Nice juicy artery right there haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec