FOOD Cooking/BBQ/ferment/grilling bullshit thread

TheRightToRemainSilent

Long-Legged Mack Daddy
Mar 31, 2001
a trash can
im going to do one last round of cold smoked cheese before it gets too warm :(

i have a fridge full already and i bought 3 more blocks the other day....plus my buddy brought me 4 blocks to smoke for him

Reactions: BStork

TheRightToRemainSilent

Long-Legged Mack Daddy
Mar 31, 2001
a trash can
Lemme get dat

all you gotta have is a smoke tube, a grill with an exhaust hole, some pellets and cheese...

oh, and parchment paper and a vacuum sealer.

if you have these things, you can smoke all the cheese you want :bowdown:

finna try that smoked pepperjack later tonight (i did it over a month ago, so it's ready to eat)

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
all you gotta have is a smoke tube, a grill with an exhaust hole, some pellets and cheese...

oh, and parchment paper and a vacuum sealer.

if you have these things, you can smoke all the cheese you want :bowdown:

finna try that smoked pepperjack later tonight (i did it over a month ago, so it's ready to eat)

I have a smoker :dunno:

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
so buy a tube
and some pellets
and some parchment paper
and a vacuum sealer
and some rolls of plastic for the vacuum sealer.

less than $120 would probably buy you all the shit you need to make enough cheese for you and everyone you know

But you can just send it to meeeeee

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
@DasVWBabe
I spent way too much time in a William Sonoma tonight wanting to rebuy everything for my kitchen instead of having a hodgepodge of kitchen tools :hsd:
:hug: I know those feels. Went to RH/C&B/ZGallerie and Mitchell Gold & Bob Williams this weekend and I wanted to throw out all of my furniture and buy new. :hs:

Also, ever been to Miriam Cocina? Trying it out on Monday. :)

aloe

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
Dallas, Tejas
:hug: I know those feels. Went to RH/C&B/ZGallerie and Mitchell Gold & Bob Williams this weekend and I wanted to throw out all of my furniture and buy new. :hs:

Also, ever been to Miriam Cocina? Trying it out on Monday. :)
Never been, but went to Loro for the first time the other night. So good FA88825E-5088-48F0-8361-37D01DAA52BA.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: DasVWBabe

Jesus

OT Supporter
Sep 13, 2005
Jupiter, FL
One of the best things I've ever made. I used duck fat to brown the chicken lol. Roasted tomatillo, jalapeno, serrano, poblano, onion, and garlic. Threw it all in the blender with some raw scallions and cilantro, then braised it real low in the Dutch oven for a couple hours. Discarded the skin and bones and shredded it all up, served with flour tortillas(I know, shut up) and cilantro lime rice. 🤌

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Jalapeno & walnut stuffed pork chop with experimental "baked" lemon risotto. Roasted mushrooms, and lemon & olive oil dressed arugula.

KxggK2b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448