FOOD Cooking/BBQ/ferment/grilling bullshit thread

TheRightToRemainSilent

Long-Legged Mack Daddy
Mar 31, 2001
a trash can
now you have me wondering what the hell you dislike about regular wood pellets :rofl:

and wondering what you are wanting to cook with these charcoal pellets

and also wondering why if it is something like hamburgers or regular ass steak, why are you using the smoker in the first place....if you don't wan't them smoky

my mind is full of fuck right now

Newt

Sep 11, 2003
NVloc - 514.QC
now you have me wondering what the hell you dislike about regular wood pellets :rofl:

and wondering what you are wanting to cook with these charcoal pellets

and also wondering why if it is something like hamburgers or regular ass steak, why are you using the smoker in the first place....if you don't wan't them smoky

my mind is full of fuck right now
Haha.

Just looking for alternatives so I can use it for not smoke stuff cuz I'm proper lazy and don't want to buy a second grill.

TheRightToRemainSilent

Long-Legged Mack Daddy
Mar 31, 2001
a trash can
they all have their best uses.

i wouldn't trade my janky ass 10 year old weber gas grill for 2 new pellet grills :rofl:

ok, maybe im kidding....but if i only had the pellet grill, i'd be saving up for a gas grill to put beside it

and if i had a fancy outdoor kitchen and lot of space, i'd add a blackstone last

Newt

Sep 11, 2003
NVloc - 514.QC
they all have their best uses.

i wouldn't trade my janky ass 10 year old weber gas grill for 2 new pellet grills :rofl:

ok, maybe im kidding....but if i only had the pellet grill, i'd be saving up for a gas grill to put beside it

and if i had a fancy outdoor kitchen and lot of space, i'd add a blackstone last
Mine does 500.

But yeah. I'll just get a cheapo propane one to put beside it then.

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
Also, I'm so glad I found out you can just use your brisket trimmings to make tallow.

TheRightToRemainSilent

Long-Legged Mack Daddy
Mar 31, 2001
a trash can
it's official

i have a 3.5 lb brisket (flat assumed) thawed out and i'm gonna see what happens this sunday either it will be good, or it will be shoe leather

someone gave it to me and it was cut at a local meat packer so the label just says BEEF BRISKET. so i have no idea what part or how good of quality the meat actually is :o

the thing is, IF it's good then it will boost my confidence enough to not be afraid of going big on a brisket i have to pay good money for

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448