FOOD Cooking crew is hello fresh any good? Dunno

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
it's fine if you aren't a great cook and need recipes/help prepping stuff or motivation to cook or even just have trouble coming up with ideas for weeknight meals. My gf used to get this every once in a while for the nights that she was cooking instead of me. But the produce is of questionable quality and it's arguably just as easy to take a few minutes and meal plan, maybe using some of those recipe ideas if that's what creams your twinkie, and just buy everything and prep it yourself instead if you've got the time anyways

chlywly

Dec 15, 2000
Your Mother
Used them for 2 years, quality has improved. Recipes are solid. Delicious and healthy especially if you're into quality and fitness. I recommend.

By far the most unique and tasty recipes out of the other boxes, better quality meats too. Lots of other boxes just carb load.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marsillpost