FIT costco has 6lbs of muscle milk powdah for $33

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJPfaff

Jan 10, 2011
SL,UT
who the fuck buys coffee flavored whey

I do :)

And if you are a fan of coffee flavors (Ice Cream, candy, etc) I would say give it a try.

I honestly can not go back to regular chocolate flavor after the Coffee flavored whey

Deleted member 153699

I do :)

And if you are a fan of coffee flavors (Ice Cream, candy, etc) I would say give it a try.

I honestly can not go back to regular chocolate flavor after the Coffee flavored whey
Meh, maybe if it's on sale

Kurt

Someone post an ingredient list. If the Amino Acid profile is decent I'll go buy some of this.

Limp_Brisket

Jan 2, 2006
Utah
i took a pic for you since i'm so nice

JfrBo.jpg

Deleted member 153699

btw, for those of you buying this...i usually always get chocolate but i've found that vanilla tastes a lot better. And I only used it in water.

smb is me

May 21, 2008
Do I need a membership to shop at costco? How much does that cost?

fool, you need a costco membership even if you get your whey online (like i do). you'll save 50 bucks in 2-3 months of shopping. or sams or some bulk place. if you eat a workout friendly diet, that shit pays for itself in eggwhites, veggies, chicken, fish, etc... in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan