Covid POZ crew.. How y’all holding up? Coming up on Day 3 for me.

Type2

Suck my Amex
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
Porky's
Had fever on Sunday. Went to urgent care for a test. Came back POZ Monday. Feel ok now just pretty tired... Lost all smell and taste today. Wife and kids feel fine thus far.

No clue where I got it. I haven’t been out much and all my employees have tested negative. Maybe the market or something...

TS
TS
Type2

Type2

Suck my Amex
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
Porky's
Are you sequestering yourself from the family? How does that work?

I’mnot. I offered to go to a hotel (was gonna hit wynn :o) but wife is ok with it and very likely all have been exposed already from me. Advice from doctors was same.

cm_ls1

Aug 27, 2006
AU
We've just about eradicated it here and yet I've been sick three times this year. :rant:

Including right now... stupid annoying cough, especially with the rattle on that forceful exhale

Anyway, hope you feel better soon mate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Type2

Deleted member 84456

Hope you feel better, I am honestly surprised I haven't got it yet. I have been working, going out and honestly haven't done anything different other than wearing a chin diaper

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman