Covid vaccine?

A96HondaAccordCoupeEX

Silver Member
May 22, 2000
CA
Anybody get theirs yet but not suppose to yet?

Pharmacists hate this one trick.

Rumor has it, if you go to a place doing the shots, wait until the end of the day and if they have any spare vaccines, they will give it to whoever so they can use the vaccine instead of throwing it away.

morrowalnut

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
yes great plan everyone lurk around your local pharmacy until the end of the day and hope that that particular one didn't schedule their doses correctly

tbf I have heard of people doing this but it's a pretty absurd strategy

Scaramanga

I don't know what my usertext says
Dec 10, 2001
USA
Anybody get theirs yet but not suppose to yet?

Pharmacists hate this one trick.

Rumor has it, if you go to a place doing the shots, wait until the end of the day and if they have any spare vaccines, they will give it to whoever so they can use the vaccine instead of throwing it away.
I had to make appointments for my two vaccines, with appointments they know how many vaccines to get out of the deep freeze.

TS
TS
A96HondaAccordCoupeEX

A96HondaAccordCoupeEX

Silver Member
May 22, 2000
CA
yes great plan everyone lurk around your local pharmacy until the end of the day and hope that that particular one didn't schedule their doses correctly

tbf I have heard of people doing this but it's a pretty absurd strategy
Bc it probably works.

The system is broken. Not efficient and smooth as it should be.

Scaramanga

I don't know what my usertext says
Dec 10, 2001
USA
btw the Pfizer vaccine is only good for 6 hours after being pulled out, so with no appointments they would have to throw away vaccines every 6 hours

morrowalnut

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
they can take them out at rolling intervals
What do you mean?

The pfizer vial has 6 0.3ml doses in each vial. You are not allowed to draw them up and store in syringe in fridge ahead of time so those six doses must be used before going bad. Ima start giving on fridays at a hospital here

Idk how moderna works

DJ Request

Welcome Police!
OT Supporter
Oct 21, 2004
I'm Homeless!
Jk.

Here's the link to the study I'm in.

If you're interested in getting the vaccine but have issues with access, this may be a good choice

TS
TS
A96HondaAccordCoupeEX

A96HondaAccordCoupeEX

Silver Member
May 22, 2000
CA
What do you mean?

The pfizer vial has 6 0.3ml doses in each vial. You are not allowed to draw them up and store in syringe in fridge ahead of time so those six doses must be used before going bad. Ima start giving on fridays at a hospital here

Idk how moderna works
Science

imbored

Aug 11, 2005
OKC
Sorta. I am phase 2. We're beginning of phase 2 but it's a classic Oklahoma shitshow. The gf has a family member thats a doc at a heart hospital. They had a family week. Friday morning I got a call asking if I could make it that afternoon as they had extra doses they needed to administer

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thetongue