mikmit

:o?
OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2004
CO
Free class. Can anyone record it? I won't be around for the actual stream :(

FlashhslaF

Sep 17, 2003
I'll do it. Installing software right now. I think i'll have missed the first 20 minutes or so

BLoG

Yeet me into the fish pipe
Oct 12, 2001
Austin, Texas
The first bit was dreadfully boring, and talking more about her philosophy on stuff. Then a Webcam with James Oseland (editor of Saveur magazine, also a judge of Top Chef Masters) which had horrible audio and was also kinda boring.

Then she got into the technical part which was very good

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
i had to stop recording as well :hs: i recorded about 5 hours, then i saw there was a break, so i stopped it, but it has to compress and shit before i cna record again :wtc: prob gonna miss 10 mins or so after the break. oh well

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
day 1 was kinda balls; i only got like the last 2 hours or so of it; rest went to shit; seems the program i use cant record more than 2 hours at a time or else it corrupts the files :greddy:

i'm capping day 2 though, much better than day 1 by far.

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
day 1 was kinda balls; i only got like the last 2 hours or so of it; rest went to shit; seems the program i use cant record more than 2 hours at a time or else it corrupts the files :greddy:

i'm capping day 2 though, much better than day 1 by far.

I want some bacon all the sudden. :yum:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor