ART Creative Live v. Zack Arias free class

FlashhslaF

Sep 17, 2003
I'm on it, but I have to figure a way to hide out and watch it. Cubicles suck ass.

If you are using Win 7, don't minimize the browser window, but move it behind another window or move it to the edge of the monitor.

Hover over the taskbar icon of your browser. it will show a small window with the video playing instead of the whole browser being displayed.

or someone can record it and share it with the rest of us. :x:

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
"I know a thousand wedding photographers shooting with 5D Mk II's...sure they're swearing the whole time, but they're still using them"

:rofl:

Goontz

Feb 8, 2011
Texas
or someone can record it and share it with the rest of us. :x:
I am wondering if these will be available, recorded, whatever later on. I won't be able to watch tomorrow because I'll be at a trackday all day. :wtc:

I'm sure they'll probably be selling it, but meh.

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
10 AM to 5 PM — California (PST)
1 PM to 8 PM — New York (EST)
6 PM to 1 AM — London (GMT)

I'm assuming it'll be the same all 3 days.
fffuuu.

im gonna have to leave in a bit. i've recorded teh first hour and a half so far.

Goontz

Feb 8, 2011
Texas
At creativeLIVE, the LIVE event is FREE. Downloads of this special 3-day weekend will eventually cost $149. That's a great deal. But if you pre-order now, you can get the full collection for only $99. :hsugh:

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
im gonna take a shower and head out; i dunno if im gonna be able to record the whole thing, but i'll at least have the first 2 hrs up for anyone who wants ot download.

right now he's jsut talking about basic exposure -- how aperture/shutter relates, DOF, etc... :o

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
it records raw AVI, so they're huge -- which i just then re-encode.

there are better options but this is the easiest ot setup, mostly because it has the ability to record system audio built-in .. a lot of other ones you need to nig-rig it with virtual audio cable or mess with setup options in both the control panel and the program's own options.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan