@crotch (or sneaker crew in general) how does this make you feel?

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY
yeah man, I’m new to the game but I wear everything. I wore my vaporwaffles to drop my kids off at school the other day, through the slush and salt in the awful parking lot. I was just feeling the green/yellow that morning. :dunno:

Some of my buddies just have stacks of sneakers in the closet with the stockx tag still on them... why tho?

Reactions: crotch

SkiMax

Dec 11, 2004
Chicago
yeah man, I’m new to the game but I wear everything. I wore my vaporwaffles to drop my kids off at school the other day, through the slush and salt in the awful parking lot. I was just feeling the green/yellow that morning. :dunno:

Some of my buddies just have stacks of sneakers in the closet with the stockx tag still on them... why tho?
so dumb to just keep them all in boxes

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY
I can see maybe if you’re the type who’s “investing” and buying/holding for eventual resell then yeah I guess, you do you I suppose. But so many people buy shoes in their own size because they love them but then are too afraid to put them on their feet and un-DS them because “what if”?

never got that. :dunno:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor