LOVE Cumming on the vagina...?

MissBangBang

Sep 30, 2008
CT
I'v been having this debate sorta with a couple of my guy friends. Everyone knows the funny joke " if a girls on top she wont get pregant" and we all know thats a lie, but its a tad funny. So to my point, couple o my friends have this notion that once sperm its the air, it dies. Therefor, there is no way the girl can get pregant. Explain : Durning sex you pull out and cum all over her vagina, but never in it; which i disagree. I remeber watvhing a show about facts about sex, and i do recall one asking " Is it true a girl can get pregant from anal sex" and the answer was True, because cum can make its way to the vagina, from dripping out your anus.

So help me prove this damn point lol

So, can you get pregant if the guy cums on your vagina not in it...

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
Seriously, how are people this stupid?
:werd:

Yes, if a guy cums at your vagina there is a chance you can get pregnant. It's a very small chance but it can happen, the same way you can technically get pregnant from anal if the cum slides down into the vagina (also a rare chance).

To honestly think sperm "dies" when it "hits the air" is ridiculously naive and stupid. I hope your guy friends wear condoms with that kind of thinking :hsugh:

Math-E

Oct 11, 2002
Lakeview
No, sperm doesn't die when it touches air. Otherwise, :wackit: into a cup to test/donate/store wouldn't work so well.

TS
TS

MissBangBang

Sep 30, 2008
CT
No, sperm doesn't die when it touches air. Otherwise, :wackit: into a cup to test/donate/store wouldn't work so well.

Wow i feel rather dumb for not thinking of that...

I thinkk some guys need to take another crash course for sex. I think they live off of hope and sunshine that a girl wont get pregant

TS
TS

MissBangBang

Sep 30, 2008
CT
:werd:

Yes, if a guy cums at your vagina there is a chance you can get pregnant. It's a very small chance but it can happen, the same way you can technically get pregnant from anal if the cum slides down into the vagina (also a rare chance).

To honestly think sperm "dies" when it "hits the air" is ridiculously naive and stupid. I hope your guy friends wear condoms with that kind of thinking :hsugh:

Probably not...thats why most of my guy friends have kids:mamoru: silly little boys and thier penis

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
You can be dry humping, cum, the cum goes through the guy's boxers and the girl's panties, and she can get pregnant.

It's super rare, but it can happen.

Vysion

Aug 30, 2003
Twin Cities, MN
The answer to your 2 questions are...

1. Yes you can get pregnant by cumming on the vagina, but it is just a lot more difficult. Sperm doesn't die by hitting the air. Once it dries it is dead. Sperm can stay alive in a warm moist environment for 3-5 days.

2. Yes I would cum on your vagina. :OP:

TS
TS

MissBangBang

Sep 30, 2008
CT
The answer to your 2 questions are...

1. Yes you can get pregnant by cumming on the vagina, but it is just a lot more difficult. Sperm doesn't die by hitting the air. Once it dries it is dead. Sperm can stay alive in a warm moist environment for 3-5 days.

2. Yes I would cum on your vagina. :OP:

1.I think they knew little about sex when half the guys i know took the class..then again i didny know about the 3-5 day ...I need all the info so i can throw it in their face lol

2.:wackit:

jimmyjoe

Across 110th Street, You can find it all in the st
Aug 12, 2008
AVL, NC
1.I think they knew little about sex when half the guys i know took the class..then again i didny know about the 3-5 day ...I need all the info so i can throw it in their face lol

2.:wackit:

Me thinks they just want to bang yous! :bigthumb:

bjonesy77

Oct 2, 2006
Cincinnati
I'm telling you. People need permits to have sex. End of story.

There should be a test, and if you pass you get to keep your shit intact. If you fail, *snip snip* and off you go.

I'v been having this debate sorta with a couple of my guy friends. Everyone knows the funny joke " if a girls on top she wont get pregant" and we all know thats a lie, but its a tad funny. So to my point, couple o my friends have this notion that once sperm its the air, it dies. Therefor, there is no way the girl can get pregant. Explain : Durning sex you pull out and cum all over her vagina, but never in it; which i disagree. I remeber watvhing a show about facts about sex, and i do recall one asking " Is it true a girl can get pregant from anal sex" and the answer was True, because cum can make its way to the vagina, from dripping out your anus.

So help me prove this damn point lol

So, can you get pregant if the guy cums on your vagina not in it...

I'll come over tonight and we can do a scientific experiment :naughty:

Memopad

Dec 19, 2004
Michigan
The sperm is very sensitive to changes in temperature and moisture in its environment. If left outside the body for any period of time, they will begin to die off as they cool and as some of the moisture evaporates. This process begins almost emidiately once its outside the body.

The risk however is from the sheer number of sperm there are. The chances are decreasing exponentially the longer the sperm is outside, but when you have millions to start with, something could still be viable.

So, yes, it is possible for a girl to get preggers from sperm outside the vag. When the sperm contacts the moisture of the vagina, there is a possibility of the sperm traveling upwards into the female.

bjonesy77

Oct 2, 2006
Cincinnati
ok that's a little much... you dont get to study up and try again???

lol, I'm not being serious. I'm just illustrating the point that alot of people that have kids, shouldn't. You should have to be deemed suitable to have a child, and if you're deemed unfit....hello :wavey: vasectomy

::snaps finger:: focus! there will be no cumming on the vagina...unless someone wants to be a daddy lol

which:nono: i am not down for lol

:OP:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448