Currently at OB ER. Waiting on amniotic fluid swab test to confirm water breakage

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
here’s a pic of the sneakers i chose to welcome my son into the world :run:

fSjtEoD.jpg

:hay: :run:

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
u wanna split it?

Yes pls, Dealers choice on how we cook up dat babby holster

When my wife Diane asked me to prepare her placenta to eat because she was experiencing a difficult pregnancy, I got excited. Maybe I could finally try it. I had heard about the practice since I was in college and was always been fascinated by the idea.

My wife preferred a more natural method of ingesting placenta over pills, and there are considerably more epicurean methods, including topping bits of it on pizza or working it into bolognese sauce — both recipes I'd read online back in 2006. Lots of women like to toss a frozen chunk of placenta into a fruit smoothie. Some chefs I talked to suggested that I make placenta polenta. Another fine dining chef said to create a charcuterie item. One chef didn't know what a placenta was exactly and advised grilling it.

Reactions: crotch

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan