GUN Custom orders through BCM?

HSTexan

Feb 25, 2008
MS
I've been tossing around the idea of finally starting an AR build and I've been trying to figure out what I want. As far as the upper goes I believe I know what I want, but I can't figure out if I can buy it as one piece or if I'm gonna have to piece it together and have someone assemble it.

Basically I want to do a carbine gas system with a DD Lite 10.0 rail on a 14.5" barrel with a permanently attached Battle Comp 1.5...essentially this with the shorter barrel and BC

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-16-M4-Upper-Receiver-Daniel-Defense-p/bcm-urg-m4-16 ddl10.htm

What I don't understand is that if you order a midlength upper from BCM you can choose to have them put a different muzzle device on it for a fee. Has anyone tried or is it possible to put a "custom" order through them and tell them what I want or am I better off just piecing it all together myself?

TS
TS
HSTexan

HSTexan

Feb 25, 2008
MS
Thanks...and also...what are the laws on transferring stripped lowers? I'm a Texas resident living out of state and will only be in Texas for about 2 weeks at the end of the month before moving out of state again. Can I only have the lower transferred to somewhere in my state of residence or can it be transferred elsewhere?

THT

The easy way is always mined
Mar 16, 2005
The booby hatch
Thanks...and also...what are the laws on transferring stripped lowers? I'm a Texas resident living out of state and will only be in Texas for about 2 weeks at the end of the month before moving out of state again. Can I only have the lower transferred to somewhere in my state of residence or can it be transferred elsewhere?

Lowers, stripped or complete, follow pistol laws.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec