CREW Cycling Crew 2022 - Older, slower, fatter, makes you badder

SeaMack99

OT Supporter
Aug 7, 2005
Nebraska
Been watching the ladies. Lots of awesome and lots of fail and I'm all for it.

That said, I know they are tiny but to average 5w/kg is pure boss.

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
really liking the vibe of this chick's vids.

also that italian chick on the orbea.......

I watched all of these. She smoking hot and looks like a lot of fun on a bike. Love that she was cruising on her forearms AND got in a supertuck.

Looks like she rides around with Puck too, I have that one queued up next.

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

Looks like I picked the wrong week....
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field
I watched all of these. She smoking hot and looks like a lot of fun on a bike. Love that she was cruising on her forearms AND got in a supertuck.

Looks like she rides around with Puck too, I have that one queued up next.

they are fun vids to watch. I enjoy that she isn't trying to 'be pro' and is cashing in on some creative skills, bike skills and her personality & looks to make content.

jelly as fuck. Aint nobody going to tune in to watch my video of riding across a state much less make a living off it......although i suspect even if she stopped working her lifestyle wouldn't change.

black jesus

OT Supporter
Apr 30, 2002
Denton, TX
Well, it's time for tires again and I'm tempted to do American Classic 28mm Timekeepers. I cannot find a rolling resistance review anywhere. Ugh. I go back and forth with my love/hate for Veloflex Corsa Evo TLR. The ride is fantastic, grip is fantastic, but they take three days of adding sealant and airing-up 2-4 times per day before they behave properly and if they deflate in the baggage on the plane I'm screwed for the trip. I might roll the dice on a set of Vittoria Corse Next in 28mm for my Bay Area cycling trip next month.

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
Well, it's time for tires again and I'm tempted to do American Classic 28mm Timekeepers. I cannot find a rolling resistance review anywhere. Ugh. I go back and forth with my love/hate for Veloflex Corsa Evo TLR. The ride is fantastic, grip is fantastic, but they take three days of adding sealant and airing-up 2-4 times per day before they behave properly and if they deflate in the baggage on the plane I'm screwed for the trip. I might roll the dice on a set of Vittoria Corse Next in 28mm for my Bay Area cycling trip next month.

The timekeepers look pretty cool, i've never heard of them before. Do you know if they're hookless?

I need to replace my Schwalbe Pro One's on my Zipp 303s's, evaluating new prospects now.

Right now i'm torn between just buying a new set of Pro Ones, or trying out the GP5000 S TR.

black jesus

OT Supporter
Apr 30, 2002
Denton, TX
The timekeepers look pretty cool, i've never heard of them before. Do you know if they're hookless?

I need to replace my Schwalbe Pro One's on my Zipp 303s's, evaluating new prospects now.

Right now i'm torn between just buying a new set of Pro Ones, or trying out the GP5000 S TR.
They are not hookless. I suppose I don't need a "fast road tire" since I only race on dirt.

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

Looks like I picked the wrong week....
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field

gui3

all the dude ever wanted was his rug back
May 6, 2000
Welp, I broke my ass.

Back in May I had a crash messing up my right hip, elbow, and shoulder. Long recovery but I was back on the bike, training hard, eventually got in easily the best shape I've been in 10 years.
I've been riding solo for years (long job commute, new kids, etc), but things have calmed down so I decided to try riding with a local group.

3 laps of Central Park in a pace line, maybe 1 mile from the end, someone has their dog off leash, runs in front of me and crashes me.

So I have a fractured pelvis and now I have to use a fucking WALKER until this injury calms down. Thankfully it's a fracture on the lower arch, so I will be able to actually walk and cycle on it as it heals. could have been worse but man it's frustrating.

My shoes, helmet, jersey, and some of my bike are scratched up, I'm going to try to get the dog owner to pay for it.

Alias

OT Supporter
Dec 1, 2004
California _____________
Welp, I broke my ass.

Back in May I had a crash messing up my right hip, elbow, and shoulder. Long recovery but I was back on the bike, training hard, eventually got in easily the best shape I've been in 10 years.
I've been riding solo for years (long job commute, new kids, etc), but things have calmed down so I decided to try riding with a local group.

3 laps of Central Park in a pace line, maybe 1 mile from the end, someone has their dog off leash, runs in front of me and crashes me.

So I have a fractured pelvis and now I have to use a fucking WALKER until this injury calms down. Thankfully it's a fracture on the lower arch, so I will be able to actually walk and cycle on it as it heals. could have been worse but man it's frustrating.

My shoes, helmet, jersey, and some of my bike are scratched up, I'm going to try to get the dog owner to pay for it.
I get yelled at for riding bikes on trails I’m not supposed to be on and get comments from runners even on trails bikes are allowed on. “Why do you have to ride your bike here” …. On a fucking flow trail with berms and jumps. No asshole, why do YOU have to run here? Anyway, the bike illegal trail people yelling at me are often walking dogs off the leash. Yell at me for breaking rules, sure, but not when you are too :rofl:

hope you heal up fast

CopenKagan

Feb 27, 2003
Salt Lake City, Utah
Welp, I broke my ass.

For sure. Dog owner is 100% liable for that bullshit.

Either way, I hope you recover quickly. :othug:

gui3

all the dude ever wanted was his rug back
May 6, 2000
I get yelled at for riding bikes on trails I’m not supposed to be on and get comments from runners even on trails bikes are allowed on. “Why do you have to ride your bike here” …. On a fucking flow trail with berms and jumps. No asshole, why do YOU have to run here? Anyway, the bike illegal trail people yelling at me are often walking dogs off the leash. Yell at me for breaking rules, sure, but not when you are too :rofl:

hope you heal up fast

The owner’s husband was a real dick at the scene. I was laying on the ground hyperventilating, in shock, and he was on the side of the road yelling “you guys are out there biking at 60 miles an hour”

Incidentally I was in a paceline training new people with a target of 18mph, but how delusional can you be

Alias

OT Supporter
Dec 1, 2004
California _____________
The owner’s husband was a real dick at the scene. I was laying on the ground hyperventilating, in shock, and he was on the side of the road yelling “you guys are out there biking at 60 miles an hour”

Incidentally I was in a paceline training new people with a target of 18mph, but how delusional can you be
Yeah how about leash your fucking dog :ugh: I hate how every dog owner seems to think their disobedient wild card of a dog is this faultless angel who can do no harm...and I'm a big time animal lover.

Last edited:

black jesus

OT Supporter
Apr 30, 2002
Denton, TX

hope you heal up fast
You make it sound like you could be welcomed, anywhere, on a bicycle.

Reactions: ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971