Being the Jcolman type and not wanting to wait, I have a dilemma. I'll have all the money I need by mid month next month to buy my lighting. What I want is 2 alien bees, 3 PW triggers, couple of light boxes, and a few stands for background prop. I'm guessing it'll be $1500ish. On the other hand, I'll have enough money for a D700 which would put my lighting on hold for a few months. I hate waiting on stuff, specially if I have the money. Now, I can't have both... but with the lighting I'll be $1000 ahead on saving for a D700. What does OTAP think? I don't know, I just don't know.