Apr 1, 2018
I love that you can hear the dad just start to yell before it cuts

• Haha
Reactions: Napkin

skeletor25rs

Yetis & Deer
Jan 26, 2001
NBTX
I ripped a wakeboard rack off the side of my buddy’s Mastercradt on a pole. :rofl:
If you spend more than a few hours behind the wheel of a boat, you’re eventually gonna fuck something up... especially if you’re a female.:run:

Reactions: melroy

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
Something like this happened to me once when I was 16. We had a shitty ass Wellcraft (IO) that took a really ass long time to warm up if you could it started.
We always had to tweak the carb then it would fire up.
Had a half day at school and wasn't working that day so my dad told me to go use the boat. It was my first time using it without an adult.

Got the boat started. Warmed it up. Put it in forward and was pulling out of the slip when suddenly the engine stalls, just as i'm turning away from a 100ft. teak yacht. The air intakes on the side of the Wellcraft scraped off a huge chunk of wood on the side of this beautiful teak yacht.

That was my first vehicle accident.

Reactions: melroy

Dismay

Super Swell Guy
OT Supporter
May 23, 2000
SoCalish
It was almost a smashed hand.

A buddy of mine was hitching up his jet ski trailer when it started rolling. He attempted to stop it by grabbing the hitch and his hand got crushed between the trailer hitch and the ball hitch on the truck. Broke his hand pretty good.

skeletor25rs

Yetis & Deer
Jan 26, 2001
NBTX
A buddy of mine was hitching up his jet ski trailer when it started rolling. He attempted to stop it by grabbing the hitch and his hand got crushed between the trailer hitch and the ball hitch on the truck. Broke his hand pretty good.

My boss was disconnecting his ski boat at work one morning, but it was stuck on the ball. He jumped on the bumper to get it to release and it did. The tongue popped up and forward and smashed his foot. I drove him to the ER.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19