CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
I do everything I can to avoid 45 in that area. Seriously, it's been at least a decade since I was through that part - I always take the Hardy that way.
I'd managed to avoid 635 east of Abrams for 20 years, and now I have to drive through it every time I go to East Texas to visit my SIL.

If you nuked it, it would be an improvement.

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
YELLOW ALERT I REPEAT YELLOW ALERT

MXjG37F.png

https://www.wfaa.com/embeds/video/responsive/287-0bad594c-31e1-4921-8341-5f38a9ec1f0e/iframe

Reactions: I<3URANUS

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
I did forget to turn my thermostat up today actually, Usually put it on 74 during the day and then down to 68 at night
Ours does that all automatically but it's having trouble keeping up this year. Wife keeps blaiming the Ecobee and all of its sensors, and keeps thinking the 30+ degree cooling we're asking for is something it could do.

Probably going to end up pushing through and then upgrading the unit (and moving the condenser pad, and installing a backup generator...) in the October-Jan timeframe. Maybe put in a split for the garage while I'm blowing massive wads of cash. :wtc:

I need to go submit a request to our HOA so I can tint the windows in the office. Even though they're factory tinted I think they're still a large reason as to why the room becomes unusable around 430 :hs:

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
Ours does that all automatically but it's having trouble keeping up this year. Probably going to end up pushing through and then upgrading the unit (and moving the condenser pad, and installing a backup generator...) in the October-Jan timeframe.

I need to go submit a request to our HOA so I can tint the windows in the office. Even though they're factory tinted I think they're still a large reason as to why the room becomes unusable around 430 :hs:
my poverty apartment only has a manual thermostat.

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
I just totally envision that being a violation of my lease for some totally absurd reason :dunno:
If you didn't return it to the original working condition maybe, but otherwise a thermostat is a thermostat from an HVAC point of view.

I get what you're saying (and I'm going to ask my SIL that used to manage apartment complexes if they had any opinions one way or the other), I just dunno if they'd care that much (even when I did this at newly built apartments they didn't gaf so long as I replaced it with the original).

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
If you didn't return it to the original working condition maybe, but otherwise a thermostat is a thermostat from an HVAC point of view.

I get what you're saying (and I'm going to ask my SIL that used to manage apartment complexes if they had any opinions one way or the other), I just dunno if they'd care that much (even when I did this at newly built apartments they didn't gaf so long as I replaced it with the original).
I'm sure they wouldn't mind, but apartments gonna apartment.

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
I just put in a request to get a quote to replace all the windows in my place. The nice thing about having a condo in this instance is that it's 7 identical ones.

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Trompo Taqueria - either location I guess, Plano or Garland; anyone ever been there?

Gas station taqueria but friend wants to meet at the Plano one. Good reviews on Google, either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529