CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
Trompo Taqueria - either location I guess, Plano or Garland; anyone ever been there?

Gas station taqueria but friend wants to meet at the Plano one. Good reviews on Google, either way.
It’s ghetto down here so I’d go Plano lol

Ftr I haven’t been to the Garland one just work in the area

Reactions: DasVWBabe
TS
TS
Scottwax

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
Repost from the Texas thread, but we got Houston'd this weekend. Nephew and niece got in a 7 car pile-up on northbound 45 after the 610 split on Saturday afternoon. Leaving my father in law's funeral. It shut down all lanes of traffic.

This one. :wtc:

Then my sister in law got a flat on the way back from the hospital. Nearly every trip, something shitty happens with one of our vehicles every time we go down there. Fucking hell.
We passed a fatal accident heading back to Houston once. My kids were 13 and 11 at the time. I could see the tire tracks in the grass on our side that turned into skid marks at a 70° angle across the northbound lanes and across the median. Hit someone head on. The vehicles were unrecognizable and they were taking a body bag to the hearse.

Not exactly proud of what I did next though. My kids asked what happened and and I said the kids in the car going north must have been fighting, the dad or mom turned around to tell them to shut up and they lost control. My kids were really good the rest of the way.

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
How is it possible it misses us all? We got thunder, overcast skies, and no freaking water falling from the sky. :mad:

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
  • Haha

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
Just enough here to make it extremely humid for about 30 minutes and leave water spots on any cars outside. Everything was dry again within a half hour.

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
  • Support

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529