CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
  • Support
Reactions: aloe and DasVWBabe

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
Little trick insurance companies do now.

If you house burns down and is insured then insurance will cover it right? Well NOT like you think it will.

Easy numbers for the example.

$500,000 house example.

House is insured for $500,000 > burns down > get a check right? WAIT HOLD Up.

Your lot is worth $100,000(20% estimate) so it is still there.

Now down to $400,000 dwelling.

Insurance company will make you an offer. $280,000 is the most you will get, They "hold back" $120,000 unless you build back. If you don't build back then they keep the $120,000 LMAO.

All of this is assuming there is no "lender" involved, if you have a lender involved then it is between your lender and insurance company at that point when you subrogated your rights by taking a mortgage.

Cliffs = insurance won't pay out all proceeds unless you build back/actually repair house, you will only get 60-70% of possible proceeds otherwise.
Sounds like you've never made a homeowners claim before.

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Reactions: aloe

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
This reminds me, I saw an absolute mint, factory stock, Imola B5 S4 headed up Preston a week or so ago.
I see one around Frisco from time to time around Preston north of 121. Imola was not my favorite color, but I feel like there are probably more of them in well-kept condition just because of the rarity of them. Nogaro will always be my first 💕, though.

Reactions: Rev. Johnny Vegas

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

Looks like I picked the wrong week....
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field
Reactions: DasVWBabe

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

Looks like I picked the wrong week....
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field
Nissan quit talking to me when I called the Z33 a freshman art-design student's project.

Was ashamed, I was really lookimg forward to driving another Altima or sentra with a continental banner on the front windshield all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529