CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
My office just put a mask mandate back on in keeping with the CDC saying COVID-19 community spread is "High".
Coworker and his wife both had it bad a couple weeks ago, both vax'd boosted x2. We've been getting bi-weekly positive test alerts after a long time of nothing. 2 people in my office have it - 3 are WFH due to being in contact protocol. its definitely ramping up again.

Reactions: Rev. Johnny Vegas

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
Speaking of trying new places, hit up a place in Roanoke for brunch and got this r/WeWantPlates/ setup:

McUa9Qhl.jpeg

That's an enormous spoon holder looking thing for some (albeit pretty damn good) french toast on a cutting board that needs a refinishing.

Reactions: Scottwax

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Ya'll I couldn't get a second booster on Saturday since I'm not old enough and I stated I'm not moderately immunocompromised. The appointment was accepted but they turned me away when I got there.

How fucked up is that? :mad:

That being said, I'm post-COVID 2x in 2022 and I'm about to "lie" to get myself a booster. I have Grave's but don't think it's on the list, sadly. :hs:

popey

OT Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Ya'll I couldn't get a second booster on Saturday since I'm not old enough and I stated I'm not moderately immunocompromised. The appointment was accepted but they turned me away when I got there.

That being said, I'm post-COVID 2x in 2022 and I'm about to "lie" to get myself a booster. I have Grave's but don't think it's on the list, sadly. :hs:
Trying to get boosted before your pineapple express?

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
Lockheed has reinstated the masks as well.
Not surprising. Wife was talking to former coworkers at her hospital and they're starting to ramp back up.

On my team, we've had 3 out of 6 out with Covid in the past few weeks. Expecting that to be 4/6 when my coworker goes and gets tested today :hs:

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia

So you're 2x + 1 booster at the moment, and not able to get a 2nd booster?

If we were in any other state much less area, I'd say don't lie...but you know folks around here that are legitimately viable candidates aren't out there getting it, so just say "yep I'm at risk, and so are my family members"

I don't think (and I'll ask the mrs. to check w/ her folks) we're short on boosters atm. Thx morons.

Reactions: DasVWBabe

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001

I've been told that you stand a better chance to get a 2nd booster, if you're not officially eligible, from your primary physician.

I'm holding off on trying to get a 2nd until next month.

Reactions: DasVWBabe

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

Looks like I picked the wrong week....
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field
City has no chill

from VM transcript

"Louisville water residents to reduce their water use were possible especially for outdoor watering we appreciate your attention to the serious situation remember brown grass is better than dry faucets…

Reactions: Scottwax

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971