CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
Can rabbit turds kill grass?

I have a shitload of rabbits hanging out in a particular area of my backyard leaving turds there and I’ve noticed some browning of my grass there.

I’m considering putting up some chicken wire on my fence where they are entering
You should be able to buy wolf or fox urine, or other predator scent, and drive them out with a few applications of that to the area. My mother used to use those sorts of products to keep critters away from her gardens.

Reactions: Sp33dealer

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

Looks like I picked the wrong week....
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field
What an awful way to go, though. :hs:
i tried yesterday on the bike

basically caused the city to run out of water once i got home. 4 pints of water, 32oz of gatorade, 16oz of chocci milk, pint of fruit juice, 1 beef jerky , 3 advil and i still felt like death

1658766297218.png

then at 130am i acid refluxed a bunch of that and thought i was gonna die because i couldn't breathe. fucking rad.

Reactions: Scottwax

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529