CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
24KW Generac, whole home can be run on it, only restriction is "load shedding" on my 4ton a/c unit to basically be on a delayed start.
I've been tempted to go down this route but I just don't see myself being in my current place for too much longer. Maybe two more years max.

I will definitely have something similar at my next place.

Reactions: stevezissou

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

Looks like I picked the wrong week....
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field
Hrmf. Boss oooopsd and i got a glimpse into my mid year review......

despite releasing a "pretty big thing" that was hugely successful along with a lot of other advancements in our product........"meets expectations" across the board.

I'm on week 5 of waiting for an answer to my boss and AVP to the question of "what do i need to do to get promoted"

today i shared the results and the fact I'd asked my leadership with our business ambassador and they were pretty pissed (due to our politics.....this may have been a pretty big fuse). Figure if they're going to fuck around then I'll find a way to make them find out.

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
Having a single option for power who just doubled their kwh charges is making me not care what the actual payback is.
That’s reacting with your feelings though, I’m a math guy and if I’m not getting a payback on solar in less than 5 years count me out

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
@DasVWBabe I just got around to watching The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent and remembered you have a Nic Cage obsession.

I thought it was pretty stupid but it actually worked lol Nic and Pedro were great tho, no regrets :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529